toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Better Copy of Wilfong Matter--Magistrate Kershener Did the Investigation

The record shows that Magistrate Kershener did her own investigating when she thought that she was being deceived. Good going, Janet!

Re: Better Copy of Wilfong Matter--Magistrate Kershener Did the Investigation

just like sir daddy alkire, welcome to another episode of the west virginia state police 'investigating' their own;

http://www.wvstatepolice.com/news/54thbegins.htm

Norman nailed it, people. Deputy Wilfong is a thief and a liar.

Did Wilfong assert that his payment was mailed? Is that sufficient for a charge of mail fraud or just plain old perjury?

Wake up Pocahontas County!!!!!!!!!

This is a "Civil" Case not a "Criminal" Case. Once this is resolved, then and only then can charges be rendered in regards to "Purgery” of testimony given and the copy of the check.

Norman: I would think you would know the proper steps in regards to Legal matters before you print the slanderous statements and dis-credit David Jonese and Donna Price. Remember, Wilfong is under “Civil Service” protection and that stupid body of representatives couldn’t find their backside with both hands and your hands.

Just an Idea: Why don't you contact the "Civil Service Board" and see why they aren't doing anything about this?

Oh, I agree with you about the Civil Service Board. They would have a hard time finding a boulder in a sand pile.

it would be interesting to know, as someone previously asked on one of the early breaking news threads, was wilfong in street clothes during all these proceedings? or was he wearing his official uniform of the pcsd??? the magistrate and the plaintiff should be asked these questions.

if he was wearing his uniform, was it under the unspoken and symbolic guise and disguise of 'credibility' as an officer of the law in the loco poco forest?

i get the 'civil' context of soccer dad.

it looks like an order was entered per the magistrate and the "civil" aspects of this case are now over and done with and now are potentially becoming "criminal" in nature.

the posted checks and supporting documentation items pose many question of which the moderator will probably most definitely have a literal 'mountain top angus' cow over;

note that one of the checks is written for F-I-V-E hundred dollars.

note that the vocabulary on the check denotes that it is written by a deputy sheriff of the loco poco forest for F-I-F-E hundred dollars.........

as in B-A-R-N-E-Y F-I-F-E hundred dollars.......

drumroll please!!!

Way to go Janet Kershener-Vanover! Your a good woman. If its a spade call it a spade.
Just maybe Wilfong should be taken to the jail house for fraud...

Amen to the comment about Janet Kershener. She was impressive!

INTEGRITY???? Sheriff Jonese and the Department should be concerned that if Deputy Wilfong is allowed to continue to be a member of law inforcement, any arrest he would make would be questionable in a court of law. Any lawyer worth his salt, "and there is not very many of these" would shirley question Wilfongs ability to tell the truth. It would certainly way upon my mind that if the Sheriff of this county would allow this kind of activity to continue. Sheriff Jonese ran a campaign based upon integrity and change. I guess we will see if this was just campaign promises or if he is a man of his word.

What more do they need? I can not beleave he was on the pay roll 2 mounths after doing this , and now is off with pay. This is unreal!

That's true; it sorta kicks his testimonial credibility all to heck in court.

another interesting finding is that the merchant said he was due, and was awarded, $1,328.25 USD.

the two 'processed' checks that are 'proof of payment' by wilfong arrive at a sum total of $1,500.00 USD.

henceforth, wilfong supposedly paid said merchant an additional $171.75 USD just for being a good and loyal customer.

ergo, wilfong now has additional grounds to demand a jury trial to award him a 'refund' of $171.75 USD from said merchant.

What has happened in this case? Nothing new posted lately. Has the good ole boy system kicked in again??????????

It is kicking in! He continues to get paid!!
They have to find a way to cover this up! And that isn't easy!!!

If that were any other person they would be under a jail.

http://www.lawdog.com/states/wv/checks.htm

Bad Check:

Any person, firm and corporation may be punished under the laws of West Virginia for passing a worthless check, and/or obtaining money, services goods or other property of thing of value by means of a worthless check.

Under §61-3-39 of the West Virginia Code, any person, firm or corporation which obtained any money, services, goods or other property or thing of value by means of a check, knowing that at the time of making and delivering the check, it does not have sufficient funds on deposit in or credit with the bank with which to pay the same upon presentation, may be subject to the prosecution of a misdemeanor if the check amount is less than $500.00, or a felony if the amount of the check $500 or more. An agent or officer of a corporation may be personally held liabile for such offense. Upon conviction of a misdemeanor, the guilty party may be fined not more than $200 or confined in jail for not more than 6 months, or both. Upon conviction of a felony, the guilty party may be fined not more than $500 or imprisoned in the penitentiay not less than one year nor more than ten years, or both.

Any person, firm or corporation who makes or delivers any check knowing or having reason to know that there is not sufficient funds on deposit in or credit with the drawee bank may be guilty of a misdemanor and may be fined not more than $100.00, or imprisoned for not more than 10 days, or both. An agent or officer of a corporation may be personally held liable for such offense. (§61-3-39a.)

Pursuant to §61-3-39b of the West Virginia Code, payment of a dishonored check generally does not constitute a defense or ground for dismissal of charges if the violation is for obtaining money, services goods or other property of thing of value by means of a worthless check (§61-3-39). It is, however, a defense and ground for dismissal if the violation is for making and delivering a worthless check (§61-3-39a).

The payee or holder of a worthless check may impose a service charge not to exceed $15 if a written notice of dishonor is sent by the holder to the maker in the form substantially conformed to the following: (§61-3-39e)

"You are hereby notified that a check, number ................, issued by you on (date of check), drawn upon (name of bank), and payable to ..........................., has been dishonored. Pursuant to West Virginia law, you have ten days from the date of this notice to tender payment of the full amount of such check plus a fifteen dollar service charge to the undersigned at ...........................
You are further notified that in the event the above amount is timely paid in full you will not be subject to legal proceedings, civil or criminal.
Dated ....................., 19.....

(Signed)."

Despite the provision of criminal and civil penalties, the holder of the worthless check may not make any other written or oral threats of prosectuion to enforce or enhance the collection thereof. The holder of the dishonored check is required to relinquish the check to the maker if the maker tender payment as demanded in full. If a complaint for warrant has been presented to the magistrate court, all payments may be made by the offender only through the court, and the acceptance thereof by the holder may be liable for costs imposed by the magistrate court including those that were incurred to notify the holder of payment. (§61-3-39e)

Norman are you just going to let this die? Let us know how much he made this week on paid vacation I would like to know how much we are paying him to sell bulls and work on the farm.

Pocahontas County should be proud of Magistrate Janet's performance in this matter. A fraud on the courts was uncovered thanks to her diligence and integrity. The voters got this one right by putting her back in office.

Where are all the people that usually are out there all ready to climb on the lets call Norman Crazy and a trouble maker band wagon? I don't hear quite so many comments from you on this one. Now I know Norman can go a little off the deep end sometimes, But I for one am very grateful that at least he is out there to bring all these things out, WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER CURRUPT COPS OUT THERE? Wake up! I know them for what they are and I fear them, still, AND WHY SHOULDN'T I. Everyone that doesn't personally know them, keeps defending them.How can you expect any of us to ever come forward safely? That's just how I have to keep looking at it! Pocahontas county is a mans world still and the good old boys still rule us all! Why shouldn't I still be afraid, sorry but as I still see it, still scared, sorry still waiting.

Check our thread; when good cops go bad!

This is David J.'s greatest challenge. He is standing on the edge of a cliff. He has to make a decision about Wilfong; days count! He will be measured by the strength of character it takes to deal with Wilfong.

This crisis is like the Crisis Daddy Alkire had when his son broke the law. It ended Daddy Alkire's career for good. The public is watching to see out David J. handles this case.

I support David J. and I will continue to support him but that support declines on a daily basis as I watch this county's tax dollars being paid out to a criminal in wages.

Norman whats happening with this has he got off let the people know
you are suppose to keep us up to date

Don't have any word. David is very quiet about this one!

anyone ever figure out why he left the state police to join the loco poco cops?

Would someone PLEASE blast ole Norman; he 's gone off the deep in and is telling the truth AGAIN!

Looking back: Where are all the people that usually are out there all ready to climb on the lets call Norman Crazy and a trouble maker band wagon? I don't hear quite so many comments from you on this one. Now I know Norman can go a little off the deep end sometimes, But I for one am very grateful that at least he is out there to bring all these things out, WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER CURRUPT COPS OUT THERE? Wake up! I know them for what they are and I fear them, still, AND WHY SHOULDN'T I. Everyone that doesn't personally know them, keeps defending them.How can you expect any of us to ever come forward safely? That's just how I have to keep looking at it! Pocahontas county is a mans world still and the good old boys still rule us all! Why shouldn't I still be afraid, sorry but as I still see it, still scared, sorry still waiting

Re: Would someone PLEASE blast ole Norman; he 's gone off the deep in and is telling the truth AGAIN

People make mistake, we all do. No, we don't try to cheat, lie, and steal from another person. Poor Mr. Wade is out again, he has bills to paid. Cash or give him somehting that value at the price he is owes. Isure he could use a couple of bulls or cows. Maybe they should do a better back ground on the deputies they hired. Maybe hired some with experience. Ben has troubles but he made them. Mr. Wade is an honest man and I know he would have given Ben time to pay up. Ben just couldn't be truthful.

Re: Would someone PLEASE blast ole Norman; he 's gone off the deep in and is telling the truth AGAIN

The past is prelude to the future.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!