toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It is starting to happen!! I have a lawyer taking Darla's Case

Are there any more women who want to step up to the plate and file a complaint (lawsuit) for justice?

You aren't going to get justice when the case involves employees of the sheriff's office or the West Virginia State Police. There are too many political obstacles in the way.

Darla is now going to get justice!! This case has been going on too long!! Nothing is being done to bring it to a conclusion.

I know of other women who have been sexually assaulted by members of the sheriff's office. I fully understand why you are reluctant to speak up but the only way to stop this is to be a true patriot and let the world know what is happening with our local police system.

Now I have gone out on a limb and let it be known politically what is going on that hinders the sheriff's office from moving on the matter. I have been threatened with an obstruction of justice charge because I won't hush up about the Wilfong matter.

But, ladies, you are going to have to stand together in this matter. You owe it to each other! This is a male-dominated county and the men have been having their way for too long with the females.

But you now have an opportunity to speak out on what has happened! We will help form a support group if you desire. But most of all let's get the wheels of justice rolling.

You have supporters, far more than you realize. People are getting discouraged that the Alkire way of doing business keeps going on in Pocahontas County.

You can't depend upon Donna to bring these charges. She is overwhelmed with the drug charges. I believe that her heart is in the right place but she is not going to step out side the lines very far.

Give me a call! 304-799-7374

I have contact with investigators and a lawyer who will help you in this matter. normanalderman@yahoo.com

Re: It is starting to happen!! I have a lawyer taking Darla's Case

Darla says that she is going to take this matter all the way and I can't blame her. She has given the sheriff nearly three months to resolve this matter and nothing has been done.

We have gotten word that Agee has been transferred to office in Elkins. So something has come down. That is next step to "out the door." Apparently Sheriff Jonese doesn't know about the transfer because he denied it when we raised the issue earlier.

In my discussion, with Lester and Darla something strange came up: apparently, Agee never submitted a statement in the incident. Darla says that the sheriff didn't even know that Agee was there that night. Apparently, there is little or no communication between the state police and the sheriff's office.

There is yet another dispute that has come up. Sheriff Jonese tells us that Lester actually "pulled up the cruiser" but Lester and Darla contend that that did not happened. They were attempting to turn around several feet in front of the cruiser when Totten came running up to them waving his arms and telling them to stop.

It was only then that Totten recognized Lester. So that was indeed no actual probable cause for the arrest. It seems to this reporter that Totten was trying to cover up or hide the activity in and around the cruiser with the two females.

Lester is waiting to get on the witness stand so that he can testify that Totten has had sex with one of his children. That is going to be interesting!!! I don't advise Totten to attempt to stop Lester alone. He may well need another cop the next time. Lester is pretty exasperated with Totten having his way with his daughter.

We will try to get you a tape of the video of the interview in regard to that matter. Stay tuned!

We are going to show Sheriff Jonese and Prosecutor Price what this county is real like whether they want to see it or not!!!!!

Thank you Norman ,
In my and all other cases you have been keeping up with and all the time you spend letting those of us who do not associate much with others know what is going on and being a voice for us.
I have read alot about my case on e-tater and have not realy discussed it with many people,alot of people recognize me now and that is not my point in doing all this.
I came from NC to here to be closer to my family.
I met a guy that some think is not so reputiable,scince we have met we keep to ourselves and very few people,
The incedent that happened on the forest service road that night(not on county or state road)near the dead end and how it has effected so many people is outright SAD.
I have been effected almost as much by the outcry from so many that this or simmaler has happened to as my own trouble with it.
I would like to say I have nothing against anyone on the road that night except the officers I feel I was violated and a uniformed officer was watching and did nothing to stop it.I have made attemptes to DO THE RIGHT THING in going to the PROPER athorities and am getting no where.
I have given my video statment but have not been ask to sign anything that looks like a legal paper to do anything to the officers.
I am taking action on them in any way I have to to get this stoped I and ALL the others that this has happened to should do the same and mabe our mothers, sisters,daughter and grandaughter will not have to be afraid to drive through town or to go to the police if ever they need to.(not for pills and such)
I ask all the women that this has happened to to help put a stop to it and join me some of you said you would come forward if you seen something was going to be done WELL I have a lawyer that thinks we should make them answer for there actions aginst US.
please step up it will not effect my case one way or the other but it may help with some piece of mind that it will NOT happen again for ALL of us.

That you for those kind words. This thing in this county is getting to break wide open. And I think that it will do so with our without the help of our new sheriff and new prosecutor. It will be a steam roller rolling over them if they try to get in the way.

I personally think that Donna and David are merely naive and that they honestly don't know how corrupt Pocahontas County is. At least, that is the assumption that I will make until they prove otherwise.

If David would have lived here as much as I have he would know that I am not blowing smoke about this county.

Also, as I have said to David J. on many occasions I am like the duck. I am paddling furiously under the water. I may not appear to be doing much on the surface but I am spending immense amounts of time working on these cases.f

The world has changed. With facebook, twitter, and etater.com we know can communicate as at no other time. We don't have to wait for the local paper to "filter" out the truth; we can arrive at it on our own.

Computers are everywhere. People have photo phones that can take pictures. It won't be long before you are going to see video on our site that was produced by telephone. When that happens there will no no stopping this technology revolution that is going on!!!

We have a call in to the Family Refuge Center. I'll let you know the results.

Results yet? You never posted if so.

I assume that the law suit will only seek to inprison the guilty parties and not to seek great monetary gain which would only hurt the taxpayers!

Being threatened with arrest is ILLEGAL!

Norman,

No one can police or not can threaten any citizen with arrest. The law is not a tool for threat. You are protected by the 1st amendment. Tell who ever warned you to arrest you so you can strike your own suit.

No one has the right to threaten you with arrest. They broke the law.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!