toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Your humble editor has been threatened with an obstruction of justice charge!!

That's right! I talked to Donna and David the other day and they made it clear that if I published a copy of the copy of that check that Wilfong presented to Kershener as proof of his payment of his farm bill that I would be "obstructing justice."

So here is the challenge: They don't want you to know that there is absolute proof that Wilfong committed a fraud on the court and falsified the court record. When I talked to DAvid the other day he made it clear that he didn't want me publishing the copy.

Now he is threatening me that if I publish a copy of that check that I will be considered obstructing justice.

Does anyone want to see your favorite editor face an obstruction charge? Does anyone what to see what ole Stinkwell will do when he has the truth in his possession? Does anyone even think for a momember that I would coverup the truth if I found it?

Well, you can help me answer that question: Someone get me a copy of that check that was presented to the court and test me to see if I am afraid of exercising my first amendment freedom of the press?

Let's make David and Donna earn their pay!

Re: Your humble editor has been threatened with an obstruction of justice charge!!

Now why wouldn't they want the public to see a copy of a check that was written on the Pendleton Community Bank in 2004. Well, maybe because there was no Pendleton Community Bank in 2004. It was the Pendleton County Bank.

Now of course Deputy Wilfong never thought of that when he determined that he was going to bamboozle the farm boy and the magistrate clerk. But his hand has been called.

Wilfong should be in jail not in the seat of a police cruiser. Frankly, I think David is going the same way as Alkire only faster.

Re: Your humble editor has been threatened with an obstruction of justice charge!!

Why not surprise everyone and just keep your mouth shut for a change.

Yeah, I would love to see that, just to see if it is true. If anyone of us had done that we probably would have been in jail.

if it is an on going investigation, then yes they should charge you and whoever give you information!!

You stated last month "not to mess with that girl". Now that girl (Donna Price) is on your case for messing in an on-going investigation....
GO GIRL...

Humble my you know what. You're railroading Donna just like David. Read a few weeks ago about "The Marine is storming the shore. God bless him!", I believe was your quote Stinkwell.

Go ahead and stomp both David and Donna real good there Stinkwell. Get your filthy nose out of this until they are done investigating and then see how it turns out.

Go ahead you big feeler and post that check. Maybe you'll get what is coming to you.

Norman, orange is not a good color on you. If there is anyone obstructing justice, it is Deputy Wilfong.

At this juncture, what is the hold up? If YOU could prove a criminal act, what is delaying the justice?

I would rather wait until they ALL could be hauled off. Kershner-Vanove could turn states evidence. Otherwise, somebody owes them an apology.

I agree; it seems to me that if a public official knows that a crime has been committed that failure to enforce the law against that person is "obstruction of justice." You will remember than I sought to take Alkire before a grand jury because he was obstructing justice by not arresting his son for what he did in Marlinton.

Granted, Norman can be aggravating to say the least, BUT why do you people agree and want our public officials to NOT be held accountable for the same wrong doings that they are authorized by law to arrest and prosecute? I can not figure some of you out. I will be one of the first people to say that Norman sometimes makes me so angry by the WAY he says things because of his being a preacher, but there are actually a lot of things that this county would not even know about had Norman not stepped up to the plate. Why do you, as a community, WANT to have the wool pulled over your eyes? I know I don't and even though not everything on this site has even been considered legitemate or satisfactory at times, there are a lot of things that have held true and made public through Normans efforts. I might growl at him from time to time because I think he words things terribly wrong sometimes and does not "show" his christian walk as he should in my eyes, but I also appreciate him for bringing to light a lot of the devious and underhanded things our officials do and allow.

Here's where I guess I am wrong; I have a peculiar theology: King James Bible
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

When you know that a poor woman has been unjustly threatened with the loss of her home and you know that the law was notfollowed in the case, I believe that the CASE SHOULD BE DISMISSED THAT MOMEMT. Donna and Dave don't want to discuss what the Alkire Gestapo did to her. They are blinded to justice!!!

This whole situation is classic good old boy's network bull crap. It's quite literally the law versus the lawful and has been for several decades.

It doesn't surprise me in any way that you were threatened Norman. That is the way they work and again, have had for many many years.

That network has an enemy though Norman and you know I'm preaching to the choir here but, appease me; That network's worst enemy is a knowledgeable public. Yes, that's right; the TAX PAYERS!

Now why? Oh why would our "humble editor" be threatened by the tyranny that longs to consume this entire county? It's simple. He is providing that knowledge to the public. Pocahontas politics at it's very best.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. This county has suffered for too long because its news media would not print the truth. When the public is informed they will use that knowledge to make a better community.

There is no ongoing investigation. How long does it take to figure out that Deputy Wilfong tried to pull one over on Janet. He is going to get away with it!!

Stinkwell Tater
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. This county has suffered for too long because its news media would not print the truth. When the public is informed they will use that knowledge to make a better community.

And here's the funny (not funny HA HA to be clear) part, the good old boys have been running the county media! Why the h#ll else would they threaten you? Because YOU are the only one with guts enough to print it! I can guarantee that you will NEVER see anything about this in the Pocahontas Times!

Hey Yep,
Has it ever crossed your mind that Pritt, Weiford and saffer, (and a few others) could have little get-togethers? They might discuss what might go into the headlines...so on and so on......

Why don't we go in together and raise money for a reward so that I could post the check!!!!!

Look, I am not one bit inconvenienced. I would be like Martin Luther King and blog from my jail cell. I hold the first amendment very highly in my life.

But a copy of the check would be a nice gift for my birthday on Mary 24th.

When actually is "Mary 24th"

Stinkwell Tater
Why don't we go in together and raise money for a reward so that I could post the check!!!!!

I'd be all for it! You name the place and I'll get the people there! I'm thinking a covered dish deal with donation jars at the doors! Better yet.... why don't I post the check? They DID say that if you, the "humble editor" posted it then he'd be charged right? Hmmmmm. I can obtain that check I believe and you know what? I can make that check famous! I won't only go with etater! I will post that check on 100 websites that will find some interest in it!

From what I have heard, Norman could go talk with Donna and David anytime. They would listen to him and use the information for the public good. Now only 110 days in office you (Norman) have burnt that bridge with them. Way to go!! Lets me guess you miss the old days of Walt and Bob and them being public enemy #1….

If we can get a copy of that check, it will be all over the WWW! I already sent Norman an email, if he is weary about posting that check (if he is able to get it), I will be more than happy to! The days of old is over! Jonese and Price would do well to remember that!

if the check has been presented in court as evidence it is henceforth a publicly viewable document.

BANDIT
Hey Yep,
Has it ever crossed your mind that Pritt, Weiford and saffer, (and a few others) could have little get-togethers? They might discuss what might go into the headlines...so on and so on......

like i said before....

From what I have heard, Norman could go talk with Donna and David anytime. They would listen to him and use the information for the public good. Now only 110 days in office you (Norman) have burnt that bridge with them.

I am so glad you have the guts to stand up to them Norman, and even though things do get out of hand sometimes on etater, I am very thankful that it exists.The public should thank you as I do, that someone at least cares enough to bring all this out into the open. There have been too many years of back room deals going on in this county.For too long have people been intimidated by the law and afraid to speak out.For too long they have chased our young daughters,lured them out with drugs and ultimately ruined their lives.Who will ever stop them???? Will they ever be stopped?? At one time I would have said no never but now for the first time in over a decade I have hope, a little hope,but still hope.THANK YOU NORMAN and GOD LOVE YOU.

Thank you! There is one thing that some of these folks have not thought of and that is that I feel that I am on a Christian mission to expose the corruption in Pocahontas County. I feel that I owe this to my God and I am trying to serve him in the best way I know how.

Call me crazy if you will, but until He tells me to stop I am going to keep on with the truth. The crooks in this county can't stand the truth!! They despise the messenger.

But one thing they have forgotten; I know how to find the truth. I have contacts ON BOTH SIDES THE LAW. And both sides should know that I love the Lord with all me heart and I am willing to give my life in his Service which at this moment in time is exposing the wretched condition of this county's government.

Right now I am trying to help my friend, Lester Good known by some as the county outlaw to start a new life. I have asked the sheriff to let him have his license back. When I realized that even David J was concerned about help this man who spent years in prison get a new start in life, I knew that there was little hope for change.

Yesterday, I watched David J. as he sat in magistrate court and heard how a poor woman was being threatened with the sale of her home BECAUSE of the corruption of the law officials. David personally witnessed Charlotte telling Donna that the required police report had never been made and that Doshia had backdated the restitution order AFTER SHE HAD RESIGNED FROM THE OFFICE OF MAGISTRATE.

David knows that Charlotte Elza has been wronged and know we are going to see what he does about this injustice.

I personally don't expect Donna to give her a break but maybe she sill. I hope so!!!

To waiting…

We have the people in place now to stop the back doors and bring trust back to the offices. But it is hard for them to do there job or conduct investigations when “Norman” is more worried about being the “center of attention”. The New PA and Sheriff have been in office for less then 4 months and they are already getting results. There are many problems in this county. Donna and David are running their office very well and putting their management pieces in place for success now and in the future. It took 20 years to get us in this mess and her and David J can not fix all the problems in a couple months.

Like it or not but, Norman doesn’t get the results… the SYSTEM does…. When was the last time Norman arrested someone? Or when did Norman try someone and put them in jail? When was the last time Norman got a case drop? The answer: NONE.

Reference: to the Charlotte Elza case it has already been decided in court. David and Donna don’t have to like it, BUT they have to enforce it. That is the law!
They were elected to enforce the laws of WV.

If Ms Elza doesn’t agree she should appeal it…. That is the way the system work..

You are naive; it is not the simple!

I agree you are being naieve, If Norman was not bringing all this out no one would ever have known about all these problems.This is deffinately the first time since I have personally been aware of how things were done around here{and that has been over 12yrs}that any of these things have been known to the general public.As I've said before,I have my own stories to tell,but I am still scared to death of them!I have been told by them to be afraid, and that they can do what ever they want. Nothing has changed enough to make me feel otherwise.I know these people,and at one time called some of them friends. Not so any more I despise them, for what they have done to me and my family, namely my daughter.Believe me, I know them very well.My daughter knows them even better,and I will bring her forward, as I myself will come forward,as soon as I fell I can safely do so. Please be patient with me.

The former sheriff actually threatened a Methodist preacher from Greenbank and told him TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT IF HE WANTED TO LIVE. He chose to leave after the dopeheads broke into his home and pooped in his bed.

I talked with him as he was loading his U-Haul van. This was a former ex-Marine like our sheriff but he was on the run in disgust. Sember Fie doesn't mean what it used to mean.

I was totally surprised when David J. and Donna threatened me with "obstruction of justice" charges. It broke my heart to see people that I believed in throwing their hands up in the face of the corruption of on of their own county deputies.

Do you think the druggies are not watching this. Just wait until Deputy Wilfong comes to their door to make an arrest. I would like to be there with my camera to hear their response.

No, what we have in Pocahontas County is "show arrests"--arrests made to make an impression while letting the deputies continue to run amuck in our community and have sex with our females.

The only difference between David J and Bob Alkire is that David is sliding down the hill faster than Alkire did. In little less than three months in office and he has given a bye to three police officers and one process server.

He knows what an awful mess this county is in but you can see for yourself that he is letting it go down hill too.

Donna knows that she should have gotten rid of J.L. Clifton. In fact, she actually told people that he would be gone, BUT INSTEAD SHE MADE HIM A FULL-TIME PROSECUTOR.

J.L. knows and Donna should know that we, the public,know what kind of deputy J.L. was. Hiring J.L. was Donna's way of saying that she is going to go back on her words and do things the old way.

You can't put new wine in old wine skins. David and Donna it is time to clean house. If you can't, bring in the FBI.

Memory like an Elephant!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!