toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Day Two--Sheriff's Office is a no show on the seizure of the poor lady's personal possessions.

They were supposed to come at 2:00. But did not! Charloote Elza called the courthouse and they confirmed that the police were supposed to be there at 2:00 to seize her home possessions.

She had packed up her personal belongings, Norman Alderman had conducted a video inventory of her home, and all persons waited for the police to arrive and haul her home possessions away to wherever they take a personal possessions prior to selling them at an auction sale. Even her ex-husband showed up to video tape the police action.

But no police.

Charlotte stayed up till way late in the night faxing legal documents to a Charleston law firm which is representing her.

Rowe did call that law firm but apparently decided to let her go through another day of hell before he intervened. He is supposed to have a hearing tomorrow on the matter.

Rowe now knows that he is looking at a major civil rights case right here in Pocahontas County. We are talking false arrest, false imprisonment, and great emotional distress upon this dear lady.

It looks like the sheriff's office is competing with the board of education to see how many lawsuits they can generate.

Re: Day Two--Sheriff's Office is a no show on the seizure of the poor lady's personal possessions.

they will probley show up at 2 oclock in the morning to raid her. that seems to be the way they do it now. wonder if robin will be with them this time?

Re: Day Two--Sheriff's Office is a no show on the seizure of the poor lady's personal possessions.

maybe tabby will be there too.

Charlotte Prepares for the Raid on Her Home

Charlotte continues to prepare for the seizure.

Charlotte continues to prepare for the seizure.

The Only Wealth I have is the love and respect of my children.

She considers bankruptcy.

Why do they have to destroy a elderly woman's Christmas. Is this how the how the Grinch got his start. It is so sad. I met her once. The other people I know of. It seems an awful lot of money for those sheep. How can someone that is not qualified determine the value of the sheep.

Merry Christmas to Walt Weiford and Jim Rowe.

Doesn't seem to me like anybody is taking anything from this woman. You seem disappointed that no one came there yesterday to throw her out. What is wrong with you people?

I am in SHOCK! What the hell is going on here? Is this all over those sheep and dogs? Why has it come down to someones home? Am I right when I say that this woman has children and one of them is married to a BURNS that lives in a BIG house out on Onoto Hills? What is wrong with this picture?

Why is this still on here shouldn't they erase after 3 weeks

It is still not over!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!