toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Incrediblly Messed Up Justice in Pocahontas County--Woman May Lose Home

Woman Imprisoned Falsely by the Sheriff's Office--Trying to Take Her Home and Put Her in the Road

The Tape That Was Erased to Cover Up the Circus in the Courtroom.

$640 per sheep

Foreman of the Jury was a Member of the Plaintiff's Family

Woman Didn't See the Animals

Re: The Incrediblly Messed Up Justice in Pocahontas County--Woman May Lose Home

I know of the people and I think it is horrible.

Judge Rowe won't stop it!!!

they let the alkire boy go. but their not giving this woman a break. what a shame.

They only give breaks to their own people not the citizens and particularly not senior citizens.

dont forget that they let the alkire boy walk on a FELONY!!

dont forget that they let the tatano boy walk on a FELONY!!

dont forget that daddy alkire was involved and still is!!

dont forget that daddy weiford was involved and still is!!

walt claimed he was furiously pulling all the strings he could to see justice done in the tatano case and there is absolutely ZERO proof of this in any courthouse files or newspaper statements.

where are his calls for justice in this matter??

maybe her dogs should have been charged with a felony. but it looks like the dogs and the woman were charged with a misdemeanor, then upgraded to a felony for free, compliments of the local loco legal leadership of weiford, tatano, select magistrates, and the alkire empire.

justice is blind. common sense is even blinder than a bat up in them thar hills!!

IF you filed a complaint because you had damages (such as the sheep) and the amount of said damages are over $1,000 it becomes a felony, does it not? I am not sure. I am curious. That is the way I would think that it would become a felony??

Re: Woman Imprisoned Falsely by the Sheriff's Office--Trying to Take Her Home and Put Her in the Roa

So what happened to this case?
Did it disappear like other things?
Did her health improve?

Re: Woman Imprisoned Falsely by the Sheriff's Office--Trying to Take Her Home and Put Her in the Roa

What about when this lady was beat in the head and left outside in the freezing cold? Why hasn't anything been done about that?

This lady was also put in jail over these sheep. This was after her dog was stolen, and while she was in jail didn't these people break in to her home? This is awful and I think that something should be done to the ones that are harassing and assaulting her.

It's Still in Court! She is still fighting!

Maybe we should asked How can we helped this woman. Yard sales, benefit. Things happen, but but take of your amimals and don't let them run loose. Put up a yeard fence for animals. Use a kennel, whatever. But the problems is there and maybe her friends and neighbors could help. Someone could do a bingo games , etc to help her.????

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!