toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We'll use this forum until the other is fixed.

Our site host was notified last evening around six that there is a problem. I was told that they, the site are looking into the problem. We will use this site until the old site is restored.

Re: We'll use this forum until the other is fixed.

Dear Admin 1 or 2

Please transfer this thread to the new e-tater forum. We have contemporaneous replies to a very important issue.

thanks for the hard work

deprice/dejonese
Dear Admin 1 or 2

Please transfer this thread to the new e-tater forum. We have contemporaneous replies to a very important issue.

What kind of tomfoolery is this supposed to be??

HEY,

HOW ABOUT UPDATES ON WHAT IS GOING ON?

I see what is going on loud and clear, Administrator...I will hang in there and be patient. I'm a tech-head, too! Gotcha 10-4!

We're good to go! www.ptater.com/index.php (copy/paste)

Always worked before...but now some error message about proxies and school connections. Never saw that message before.

Sorry, but the administrator has blocked registration from proxies. Other causes of this error include using an intranet (school connections), registering on a cell phone, or using a browser that does not support compression or does not accept encoding.

Too bad - always worked before. Using the standard Office server at work I used for years. Guess I'm out of eTater now! Wonder how many others are now out - we'll never know.

Well, I only have a computer at work and have always enjoyed getting news from home on etater. Now I cannot use it. Can't you do something about this?

Elementary - come on over to Beautiful Pocahontas. I'm meet a bunch of past-Etaters over there that couldn't get in anymore either. That'll be our new site I guess.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!