toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Basketball games

Well I am back in the area again at the same time of year as basketball. Boy I need to catch up on as many games as possible.

I have seen the game where GreenBank Lady Eagles played the Marlinton Copperheads. Wow! Did those girl practice all summer or what. What a turn around. As everyone could tell I am a big fan of the Marlinton youngins. But I have to say GreenBank has improved.

I have been to one Lady Warriors game, wasn't impressed at all. What happen to the play. It was terrible. I have not had a chance to see the young men of the Warriors yet.

I did hear it through the grapevine this mornin while I was out for coffee that the Lady Eagles played against East Hardy Middle school yesterday. I hear the Junior Varsity lost and the Varsity won by one. I also heard that the girls had a little difficulty with foul trouble. Maybe Marlinton will have a chance at the next game.

Now fans... I will need updates on where and when there are games so keep me informed.

For now this is Ricky the Roving Reporter out there saying let's play ball.

Re: Basketball games

Greetings sports fans!

I again enjoyed an evening of basketball. This time it was in GreenBank were they hosted Marlinton. Now let me tell you, my heart went out to those girls. They play harder than any boys team. GreenBank ladies are dynomite on the court this year. Now you all know that kills me to say this because Marlinton seems to be my favorite. The domination of the ball and the use of the court was truely inspiring. Perhaps when these girls merge in high school they will make for a awesome ball team.

Now... I need you fans help. I need to know if the Pocahontas Warriors play at all this weekend. If they do, I need to know who, when, and where. I don't want the high school students to think I am only middle school fan.

Now I must sign off for the moment. Let's all remember to be good sports and keep the fun in the sports. Let's go Warriors! Let's go Eagles! Let's Go CopperHeads!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!