Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The New Etater.com

The New Etater.com

In case you haven't heard, we're changing hosts, the old Etater.com (hosted by Bravenet) that your are viewing here will remain up for a while longer but will eventually be deleted, no use paying for two web sites.

So feel free to post on both websites for now. We suggest you follow the above link and try out the new format, for some it may take some getting used to, others will recognize it as a more modern phpBB forum with all the modern conveniences; Like one click picture and video posting, links are automatically "clickable" by just posting (copy-and-pasting) the URL (web address) into your message. Also, things like italic, bold, font size and color, along with many other features that are only available here by manually typing HTML code, are available on the New Etater.com by merely clicking a "button" in the post Post window while typing your message! Photos are still easily posted by using a service like TinyPic.com and You Tube videos are still posted in the same manner, by copy-and-pasting the link supplyed by You Tube.

You can post as a Guest or register and become a member. Members can also post as a guest by merely not logging in.

When posting as a guest you will be asked (at least for now) for an e-mail address, you can use your own, or, if you wish to remain anonymous, just use e-tater@hotmail.com, either way is fine with us!

If you have any questions, just ask on either site.

Thank you for your patience during this time of transition.

Admin2

Re: The New Etater.com

sorry if i sound dumb, but with so much going on iam very confused. THIS site and the New Etater site are synonomous? With all of the same folks doing things? what happened to the outcry of first amendment violations and improper behavior? i'm just confused. thank you for your time.

How do you apply for the new forum? I get the message"Name is incorrect. Why is my former name not accepted? Hiawatha

Hiawatha(from the shores of Gitchee Goomie)
How do you apply for the new forum? I get the message"Name is incorrect. Why is my former name not accepted? Hiawatha

Are you sure that you didn't try to "log in" instead of "register" (apply)?

I personally think it's very funny that the "Providers" of the Etater have to keep "running around" and changing service providers, spending 9 - 91/2 hours changing and uploading information! You can say it is "nothing" to change but I know that's not true and I hope it continues....just to know that it is making things even a little complicated for you ALL makes me smile! It may not be in my lifetime but I have hope that eventually someone/something will completly and totally terminate the Etater and any other type of site with the same nature. Have fun and stay busy!

Thank you for your kind words, we do our best to provide news, entertainment, cometary and conversation to and for all the people of Pocahontas County.

Enjoy!

Admin2

I got 1 question for you very funny....Why are you here reading this forum then?Have a nice day and hope you choke on your laughter!!!

To CWilliams:

I thank you for your well wishes...I enjoy a little laughter with my meals everyday and Etater/Ptater (whatever the hell it is) gives that to me DAILY! I'm reading it for pure and simple entertainment - and it will not hurt me in the slightest bit when it is completely terminated!

To Administrator2:

Thank you for your return of kind words and yes you definetely provide ENTERTAINMENT! Again, I hope you're staying busy!! Oops - sorry CWilliams no such luck I haven't choked yet...

AND WE SURE WILL MISS YOU WHEN YOU'RE GONE!!

HBIC
AND WE SURE WILL MISS YOU WHEN YOU'RE GONE!![/quote
still here and you hate it dont you raven

Very Funny
I personally think it's very funny that the "Providers" of the Etater have to keep "running around" and changing service providers, spending 9 - 91/2 hours changing and uploading information! You can say it is "nothing" to change but I know that's not true and I hope it continues....just to know that it is making things even a little complicated for you ALL makes me smile! It may not be in my lifetime but I have hope that eventually someone/something will completly and totally terminate the Etater and any other type of site with the same nature. Have fun and stay busy!
WHOA! This is totally disrespectful and off the wall! We have a malcontent posting here.

From what I see the "others" doing, THAT is the forum that is pitifully useless.

Admin, my friend, please continue this thread when the new e-tater is restored.

???????
HBIC
AND WE SURE WILL MISS YOU WHEN YOU'RE GONE!![/quote
still here and you hate it dont you raven

Actually I posted this...

Sincerely,

Megan B (HBIC)
Head ***** in Charge

do we use the same web site, or is there a different one

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!