toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Seriously, what's been going on?

Can you tell us why your ON one minute and OFF the next? Is someone still messin with you?

Re: Seriously, what's been going on?

Why is everybody so quiet??? No explanations???

BANDIT, WHAT are you doing at 6:30 in the morning??
Are you obsessed with blogging?
Is somebody messin with you?
I already told you why tater was down......

Well Champ, Some people have to get up and work. I read the news paper and check out 4 web sites before I go to work most mornings. You, on the other hand, read the paper after it is 4-days old....Your ship could have already came in but, you wouldn't know it.

Be nice, BANDIT. Your on the computer 24/7. How do you get any work done?
I didn't mean to touch a nerve. Here it is, 6:30 in the evening, what were you doing 12 hours ago?

Bandit,

It is great that you are wondering what happened over the past week or so here.

I realize that your time is valuable, but I feel sure you have read many of the posts on here about the other web site started by the old moderator of Etater.

If you had read these you would have most of the information you need to know why Etater was shut down.

Thanks Joel, Is it the same subject it was the first time it went down a week ago? I actually was in bed, sick, last week and didn't get on the computer.

BANDIT
Thanks Joel, Is it the same subject it was the first time it went down a week ago? I actually was in bed, sick, last week and didn't get on the computer.

Come on, BANDIT. Is that the best you can come up with?

Come on BANDIT, talk to me buddy....don't be mad.......I left a message on your cell.......remember what I told you, don't kill the messenger,(spell) kill the message!
Everything is cool! Don't try to fool these people on tater. They know you can't go a week ......................even if you were sick............

Joel,
My wife did visit etater a few times while I was sick however, she couldn't make heads or tales of exactly what was going on either. We know the site went down but, didn't have enough info to put it all together.
If you or anyone else would like to call me and fill me in...my number is 540-607-0696. Thanks!
P.S. What is the other site's web address??

To clear up the confusion of what we are confused about - yes, we understand that bravenet.com suspended Etater presumably over the apparent misconduct thread - what I/we don't understand is how and why bravenet.com took such offense to the topic to the extent that they would take Etater off. It was not lude,crude, a threat to national security - see what I am saying. It was a local thread, about a local topic, that evidently was stepping on local toes. Why would they care? All this did for me was reinforce that there is something going on that should not be going on - and the ones involved tried to cover it up even further and stop public comment and outrage. Looks to me like instead of covering it up - they ripped the covers off. Just my opinion, of course.

To the Bandits,

What is clear to all is that a previous moderator on E tater who was dismissed for his poor performance is somewhat paranoid about his name being used on Etater despite the fact that he has at least three web sites of his own and makes a point of being seen in public evey chance is gets.

This same guy often would call Norman and demand that Norman remove any posts using his name. Well, Norman finally got a backbone and refused.

There is little doubt that this former Moderator then using his computer skills complained to Bravenet with probably some concocted story ( The man has lied about me consistently) and got Bravenet to ban Etater unless it removed the threads and posts about this guy. Once the posts were removed E tater was back in business.

This same guy on his own web site blocks and bans folks who post any negative information about the sheriff’s dept.

He is what is known as a HOMER. That is someone who forms hugging bonds with those in authority and then tries to protect them.

In my opinion Sheriff David Jonese is perfectly capable of taking care of himself and is only ill served by anyone else trying to protect him.

So in a nutshell that is what happened.

Joel, Thank You!

Call me,BANDIT & I'll explain it to you,again.

Bandit,

If you go to the other web site- Ptater or the New tater you will find a little more explanation by the new Administrator and me. Go to ptater.com

If you google etater.com, you will be redirected to The New Etater.com http://etater.com/ (AKA) Ptater.com

It was titled Ptater.com while it was under construction to avoid confusion, now that the domain name etater.com has been redirected there will be some confusion till the old Etater is taken down.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!