toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Any New Web Sites

I was wondering if anyone would post some web site suggestions. There is alot of cool sites that I hear about from time to time of all sorts of topics. Please post some of your favorites.

Re: Any New Web Sites

I'm partial to ptater.com myself but, I'm biased.

Thanks, Ill check it out

PCHS MOM
I was wondering if anyone would post some web site suggestions. There is alot of cool sites that I hear about from time to time of all sorts of topics. Please post some of your favorites.

What are you interested in? That would probably be helpful knowing when suggesting some websites.

For example, I like looking at Funny Or Die for a quick laugh.

Stick with Etater...it opens just fine. I think you have to be "special" to open Ptater (doesn't work for me), so there may be many more readers on Etater.

Wait...now it's back up. This thinmg is up & down more then my bladder in the middle of the night! LOL LOL Opps...TMI.

Looking forward to a another whole week at SS. Man, have they seen snow this year! I count on Etater for local road condition reports. THAT's how I heard about the roads being "closed" before Xmas and aborted the drive for a few days while others got stranded...Heard it on the Etater.

I have all sorts of interests, photography,art music news and headlines, history. I would be thankful for any and all ideas .

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!