toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
cowards who cry like babies we all know who you are.

first when you cried to me in a e mail you made it really plain you didnt like jews telling me how you were upset that norm liked jews and you were mad over it acusing him of taking a jews side instead of yours.this clearly shows the type of person you are to us all,so when i called you on it you would not reply.you should be hanging out with all the neo nazis instead of now working in lawenforcement as you clearly are a libality if you arrested anyone with a ethnic backround.i can only assume that you assumed because i have a checkered past with the law that i sideshow bob might not like people of color or of certain ethnic backrounds .seems your iq must of lowered as your head swelled most people will recall that ive made it clear how i feel about the neo nazi group in the county which by the way im suprized you have not become a member of.sideshow bob has no issues with any people as he has a ethnic backround that your overly swollen head and ego seem to be unable to process.you cried in the e mail to me how the 2 deputies in question had not broken the law that norm was wrong ,gee whiz mr big head then why did they get banned from being law enforcement in the state of kentucky,must of been a mistake or you being blind to your new masters decrees,just like at your other job a dog to the powers that be protecting them with all your shaamefull cowardly ways for fear of loosing your job even when you know they are in the wrong.now your try to have free speech stoped like some commie from a third world nation with a big head.and your new employeer seems to want to do the same and uses you like a cheap rag to acomplish this.you should be proud working under the shadow of tyrants taking a bone when you can.now like a little school kid you cry to who ever will listen to you when the truth comes out o please make the bad men stop talking about me boo hooo hooo the truth is comming out and i cant stand it booo hoo hooo my masters want me to cover it all up and make it go away.i want people to hear what i say i do not what they see me do.doing your dirty work behind a key board like a coward in the dark.my name is bobby salyers and pretty well everybody knows it why dont you reply to this and use your real name but if you dont ill understand its hard to crawl out under your rock and be a man for people like you.as anyone who has read my post know ive freely admitted to my past mistakes in life and have made efforts to make up for the injustices ive made by helping others .i dont know how you will do that ,as you wont admitt you have tried to supress our rights and censor free americans of speaking up on issues that affect them ,you may just have to stay under your rock in the shadows hiding like a good little troll doing your masters work ,my goodness i couldnt live with the shame ,how do you feel when others look at you small i bet.o by the way ill be posting the story of why i was banned in the past by a employee of a group that had a issue with me who again did the bidding of his masters ,and ill post the whole story just so you know ,so go hide under your rock the truth is comming .i was not going to do this till now i was willing to let the issue die but you have encouraged me to bring it up and tell it all your other employeer will have you to thank for it ,just wanted you and them to know that.sideshow bob normally isnt a vengefull person but when i see those with self inflated egos trying to supress the rights of others i am i have little fear of either of your masters just ask them for years i was a pain now its your turn to see what its like the truth hurts and that is my wheapon.cickens should not play around and leave to coupe door open a wolverine just might decide to come in.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!