toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We're Back BUT NOTICE WHAT THREAD IS MISSING?

Somebody took us down to get rid of the sheriff thread!

Re: We're Back BUT NOTICE WHAT THREAD IS MISSING?

Yes, Shiner,

If you look at the threads on here you will see that one highly popular one over the past few days is missing.

Now how and why is that missing and at the same time etater was down?

Well, Shiner, we all know at least one person who might not have liked the facts being posted on that thread. And we all know that this person has the computer skills, the knowledge of Etater and the codes to get into Bravenet to see that the entire web site was shut down and the thread removed.

As the old song goes, “ I wonder, wonder, wonder wonder WHO, Who wrote the book of love?”

And Shiner who, anytime his name was mentioned on here, would go crying to Norman to have it removed?

And Shiner who is it that on all of his web sites will easily tell you how smart and important he is?

And Shiner who is it that has such a hard time telling the truth?

Yes, Shiner, there once was a television show called “Name that Person.” Shiner by now you should easily be able to name that person.

What a guy he is to throw around his abilities to deprive all of us of our free speech, especially when he wants that for only himself.

Maybe Norman will give you a red Ryder bb rifle if you can guess.

This should be easy.

joel

I am going to need some time to study for this test.So I can go from to .

Shiner,

I know you can do it.

Just make sure you do not take a break from your studies to accept a double dare out on the playground to put your tongue up against one of those sub freezing metal poles.

Boy, I glad you warned me about that double dare! Right after you warned me, old side show presented me with that double dare.
I guess I will just stay in at recess, and study.

test

Administrator
test

Could the initials be B.S.? These pass/fail tests scare me.

Shiner,

I know it is scary, but it is part of all of our development. So that you feel confident and continually wanted the answer to your question is!!!!!

Yes, it could be.

Hey Shiner,

Would you do me a favor. For some reason probably associated with this blockage of Etater I cannot begin a thread. And the normal order of the threads already on here does not line up with the newest post first.

I tried to begin a thread about China and nothing happened.

So would you just begin a new thread called Test or something like that and then tell me on this thread if it actually showed up on Etater.

Also, do you have any trouble posting?

Joel

No mine won't show either.
I have been successful on ptater. maybe everything has gone to that site.

Hey guys, I've been working on both sites (completing setup on ptater and trying to get this one fixed) I opened up a support ticket with bravenet alerting them of this problem. Apparently, after suspending us yesterday, they screwed something up. It is most certainly on their end. I'll let you know something when I find out. -Admin

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!