toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Administrater, Can you tell us why Etater was down?

Just wondering why it said the site was suspended yesterday.

Anyway I sure am glad it is back up

Re: Administrater, Can you tell us why Etater was down?

My thanks to Administrator 1 for the entire day he spent building an alternate site and retrieving material from the old etater. He is one of the best in the business!

Yes, Shiner,

If you look at the threads on here you will see that one highly popular one over the past few days is missing.

Now how and why is that missing and at the same time etater was down?

Well, Shiner, we all know at least one person who might not have liked the facts being posted on that thread. And we all know that this person has the computer skills, the knowledge of Etater and the codes to get into Bravenet to see that the entire web site was shut down and the thread removed.

As the old song goes, “ I wonder, wonder, wonder wonder WHO, Who wrote the book of love?”

And Shiner who, anytime his name was mentioned on here, would go crying to Norman to have it removed?

And Shiner who is it that on all of his web sites will easily tell you how smart and important he is?

And Shiner who is it that has such a hard time telling the truth?

Yes, Shiner, there once was a television show called “Name that Person.” Shiner by now you should easily be able to name that person.

What a guy he is to throw around his abilities to deprive all of us of our free speech, especially when he seemingly wants that for only himself.

Maybe Norman will give you a red Ryder bb rifle if you can guess. This should be easy.

someone burnt the taters and i don't mean in the kitchen!

Joel Rosenthal
Yes, Shiner,

If you look at the threads on here you will see that one highly popular one over the past few days is missing.

Now how and why is that missing and at the same time etater was down?

Well, Shiner, we all know at least one person who might not have liked the facts being posted on that thread. And we all know that this person has the computer skills, the knowledge of Etater and the codes to get into Bravenet to see that the entire web site was shut down and the thread removed.

As the old song goes, “ I wonder, wonder, wonder wonder WHO, Who wrote the book of love?”

And Shiner who, anytime his name was mentioned on here, would go crying to Norman to have it removed?

And Shiner who is it that on all of his web sites will easily tell you how smart and important he is?

And Shiner who is it that has such a hard time telling the truth?

Yes, Shiner, there once was a television show called “Name that Person.” Shiner by now you should easily be able to name that person.

What a guy he is to throw around his abilities to deprive all of us of our free speech, especially when he seemingly wants that for only himself.

Maybe Norman will give you a red Ryder bb rifle if you can guess. This should be easy.

Ok, How about a clue? Are the initials of this person B. S.? Come on give me a hint! I really don't need that Red Ryder bb rifle but maybe I could trade it for some taters.

Shiner
Just wondering why it said the site was suspended yesterday.

Anyway I sure am glad it is back up

It's as simple as this Shiner: This county and most of it's officials are terrified of freedom of speech.

The good old boy network can only operate in the blind. Meaning; the dirty deeds have to go unnoticed by the public, THE VOTERS.

This is where the oppression of the freedom of speech comes in. Should a dirty deed be recognized, the good old boys have to squash the platform in which the witness can speak. The platform? Etater.

They can take ETater down as many times as they'd like though. It DOES NOT matter. There are many platforms.

I'm sure that many of you on Etater thinks: "Oh, now Norman and his ETater crew are really mad now!" The truth is: we're not...... at all. No, what we are now is more determined.

The obvious difference is that: What can a mad tater do? Vent. Run someone's name through the mud. That's about it.

On the other hand... What can a determined tater do? Uh oh. Now THERE is something that is very dangerous.

At one point yesterday, I'll admit, I was pretty steamed. But not for the reasons you may think. I was mad because an individual put himself and his interests before all of you, he placed himself at the front of the line. When you take a major, legitimate portion of a county's communication away, it can be dangerous. Literally dangerous.

So after we extinguished the flames yesterday, Norman and I had a blunt conversation. There was a decision made for the good of our county, not for mine and Norman's well being being or as one person in particular accused: "......Norman's agenda".

That decision was to be untouchable. How can we accomplish that though? Ahhhhh haaaaaa! We need to split from bravenet. How do we do that though? A private server maybe? Surely none of the back woods hillbillies in Etater admin would know how to do that though? Would they? Golly gee, we ain't never been edumacated in that there computer programming is we?

No my lord! When that there Norman fired moderator, we all done knowed that he had lost the best there ever was. Etater was shore to "fall apart".

Well, here's a news flash. Etater has just begun. Please forgive me of my arrogance but no one can even dream of our capabilities. We are now, launching etater into the twenty first century. (Sorry, we'll leave the textiled, redundant backgrounds to the "professionals")

In February, Norman's subscription with bravenet expires. When it does, Etater will cease to exist. Don't worry though. For 9 1/2 hours yesterday, I worked on creating the ultimate Pocahontas County site. For another 9 1/2 hours (probably more) today, I will work on that site. Today, I will transfer the etater.com domain to our new "host". Today, I will drive the final nail in the coffin of the old etater.

That site friends, will allow you the opportunity to voice your concerns and your opinions even more so anonymously. That site will allow you the freedom to question YOUR government without the fear of retaliation. Hell, I even added something special for those of you that like a more spirited conversation without getting banned.

If you want to check this site out and hell, maybe even begin to use it, just google ptater.com and click on the etater link, you'll be redirected. I still have some bugs to work out but, I think you'll like. See you over there. Until then....... -Administrator

I appreciate your efforts. I like to hear all sides and then form my own opinion.
Boy I hope you will be able to keep the little characters or get some others, I really enjoy them.

Stinkwell Tater
My thanks to Administrator 1 for the entire day he spent building an alternate site and retrieving material from the old etater. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Norman, you and Bravenet should file charges against the ones responsible for doing such a dirty trick. Their must be wrong doings going on within the sheriff dept. if one or more of their employees went to the extreme of taking the old etater down!

That's the problem Snowflake. The powers that be convinced bravenet to take down etater. Thus, why we're dumping bravenet.

from bravenet

Dear Admin,

The problem is when you make a new posting it does not show up in the list. It does show in the list when you click the link "Recent Posts".

We are looking into this problem for you.
I will notify you once it is resolved.
We deeply apologize for this inconvenience, and thank you further for your patience and understanding.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!