toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sheriff without a gun wasnt that a tv show so whos poc countys barney?

queenie
send in the big guns... 709 always wants to taize someone. He is big and bad... and give him 722 as back up... He is so brave and isn't scare of anything. At least that is what I hear.[/quotewhile its been several years sense ive lived there the last i did they all showed up at my house sheriff state and game warden i let 2 in then when they wanted to try to take my property illegaly because they claimed the radios were not working i locked the door while grinaberry smiled through the crack and handed them my phone to call .they then left having been called out by someone who actually knows the law.i recall a traffic stop where i had someone eleses car guess the plates were expired and there was no insurance card i honestly didnt know they instructed me it would be hauled to a inpound yard well i had the tow driver haul it to my home not the impound yard as they had no reason legally to impound the car.

seems the sheriff through the years have been doozies... maybe they need a real man in that office. Someone whom thinks for him or herself. One who isn't going to let the scum and deputies do all the deciding. And if we are so small like mayberry why in the heck do we need a csi investigator? What is she going to investigate...how many crabs the officers contract..

i say dosha webb be good she was a **** good magistrate

queenie
seems the sheriff through the years have been doozies... maybe they need a real man in that office. Someone whom thinks for him or herself. One who isn't going to let the scum and deputies do all the deciding. And if we are so small like mayberry why in the heck do we need a csi investigator? What is she going to investigate...how many crabs the officers contract..

Ouch! There's hitting below the belt and then there's what queenie just did!

lol
i say dosha webb be good she was a **** good magistrate
Doshia Webb will be the best candidate for Sheriff in 2012. She isn't afraid of anything. In a position of unmitigated authority, Doshia would not let the bulls*** go on as usual. She's bright and still young to go the eight years we need for substantial and lasting change.

Sometime in the coming months, we should dedicate a thread into the realm of what a Doshia Webb Administration could mean for Pocahontas County.

hey remember the kid who tried to rob the bank in town? whilst everybody else was lookin the other way, Dosha run down the kid way down long side the river. she coulda got shot. she grabbed his ass but good.

queenie
seems e tater has had a lot of crab problems as of late ,those crabs are really scared they will end up in a pot or on the end of a comb depending on the type they are.

i wonder if the new transport officer will be allowed to carry a gun and be issued more than 1 bullet or will he just get a water gun

Now it seems to me that there have been major changes going on in the Sheriff's department lately. I have overheard multiple people talking not nicely about the fair sheriff and a few of his deputies. So, I would like to know the truth. Is it true the sheriff only wants employees that are from well to due families and or some how related to the Sheriff.? Why is there always a female riding with 704? Is she qualified by academy training? Where is 706? And what happened to the two home confinement officers? Why does the new tall skinny deputy think everyone needs tazed? These are just a few of the things I have been hearing people speak of.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!