Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FSC Cigaratte Update

I'm still adjusting the time in the microwave so 35 seconds seems to be the trick. I will try 45 or 50 on the next batch and see what the yields and let u guys know. BTW I have only tried this with Marlboro cigs so I
dont know what the outcome will be with any other cig.

After your Major research on the cigs, that you are smoking, have you took the time out to unroll one and really look at what you are smoking? I did, and it looks like to me that it is some kind of wood. To me it looked maybe like Bamboo slivers, and whatever it may be that we are smoking is a far cry from tobacco.
Some say that they think it may have some kind of toxic glue in them. Since this FSC started on the cigs, more people have complained of sore throats and chest conjestion. I don't think the microwave is gonna help much on these situations. I think more Major Research needs to be done on them. Let's do an autopsy on one and see what else the gov. is trying to kill us with. Not trying to be funny, I think they suck. The nicotine is gone and replaced with something else and I would really like to know what, besides bamboo, glue, plastic or whatever it is.

don't know which is more harmful...the cigs or nuking our food everyday.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!