toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jennifer or Raven whichever suits her at moment

Miss Jenn or Raven is not as innocent as wants all to believe.I personally know of several times she removed posts from a certain back mtn fire thread because she was friends with the female involved,and they werent derogitory or slandering most were about the many times the person had had an accident or something to get attention or whatever,and they were all true.She is no goody two shoes she is same as Barry trash Sharp.All about personal gains,ban me i dont care i just want ppl know the truth about her.

Re: Jennifer or Raven whichever suits her at moment

i no exactly what your talking about! i saw some of that trash myself! berry and raven ran etater like there own personal candy store! normen was being censored on his own sight for years because they didnt agree or because it was against there buddys. were finally seeing the real tater the way it was intended! ban me to if you want. i don't care neither!

Seriously people! Chill out with the whole banning thing! It's really getting annoying now.

the truth
i no exactly what your talking about! i saw some of that trash myself! berry and raven ran etater like there own personal candy store! normen was being censored on his own sight for years because they didnt agree or because it was against there buddys. were finally seeing the real tater the way it was intended! ban me to if you want. i don't care neither!
i dont actually know jen but she was always fair with me i dont think she and barry came anywhere to being buddies .she must have a pretty open mind because i was pretty open with her and if you listen to rumors about me i fall some where inbetween charlie manson and escabar which is stupid rumors she was always fair to me and we dont know eachother except from this site.

Thank-you sideshowbob. I appreciate your vote of confidence. I am so sick and tired of being compared to other people. The thing that people do not undertand is I had my own female opinion but I never had anything to say because the moderator at the time had more seniority over me. I did what he wanted me to do because I felt I had no choice. But I always was fair to people and as far as the back mtn road thing I took off comments that were UNFAIR and that is ALL I took off. I don't need to justify myself to you or anyone. IN FACT I let people back in that the moderator banned. Those of you that were banned by moderator know what I speak of.

that is a bold faced lie and you know it jenn!!!so the wreck on coal run was unfair to talk about?And she did call you personally i know,lie all you want but you cant lie to me because 4 pple know the truth
me you her and god,and 2 of us wont lie for you

SMILE even God loves you.....

raven made it real plain to me she didnt agree with barry decisions on more than one ocassion barry was the top dog she had no control over what he did.

no one can make every one happy but i think jen did a good job.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!