Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WVU Lets Go Mountaineers

#17 WVU women's hoops team defeats #22 Pitt 63-59.

WVU Alum, you may want to check your sources on recruiting. Our recruiting class the last two years ranked higher than any of Rod's classes and already next years class is ranked in the top 25 in the country. Doc Holliday is getting it done. Chris Beatty is a heck of a recruiter also. Hopefully Doc H. will be rewarded for his effort, and given the job when Stewart leaves. Next year would be perfect. This team is weak in the trenches offensively and defensively and must find a way to overcome it. They have the skill players to do it, but must use them all so the defense can't key on Devine. J Brown needs to run more to stretch the defense. Sanders and Tavon Austin need to be involved in the running game more to take the heat off Devine. When that happens, you'll see Devine start breaking off long runs again. Just my opinion

transplant
I thought the controversial TD for Cinci was a bad call, but none the less WVU lost the game. Doesn't matter by how much, a loss is a loss.

Stewart seems like a good guy, and was a fine assistant coach. Head coach? I think that decision has set the WVU program back at least five years. Pitt and Cinci will be pulling any talent out of WV that they want in the mean time. He certainly is not the man WVU needs if they want to be seen as a legitimate Big East powerhouse.

"Mountaineer Nation"? A cute but inappropriate take-off on the phrase "Steeler Nation". "Mountaineer Nation" is just the state of WV minus the Marshall area.

Good luck next week. Pitt's going to win, and cover the spread.

19-16. Go Bearcats next week.

Where was this team the first part of the season?

I thought they were near flawless. Is my face red for predicting the WVU loss!.

Why do you think "Uncle Howdy" decided to go for it instead of kicking on the first two opportunities.

Great kicker, hopefully he can put the kick off's in the inzone and that would solve some of the kick off coverage.

It doesn't matter what WVU's record is, I still don't like them. You all are entitled to your opinion. Go Herd!

Marshall fan
It doesn't matter what WVU's record is, I still don't like them. You all are entitled to your opinion. Go Herd!

That's a real shame because our fan base could really use someone with your in depth and concise thought process. (Please note the sarcasm) Now, please run along and enjoy your bowl game...... oh! Errrrrr..... sorry I forgot.

Bob Huggins WVU team is #1 in the RPI,#7 in the AP Poll and #8 in the Coaches Poll.

Wow, what a ugly, sloppy win. But a win is a win!

WVU 24 - Rutgers 21

And to top off the afternoon it was nice to see (s)Pittsburgh losing the Big East Title and a BCS Bowl bid because of a botched XP -- couldn't have happened to a better team.

I get more enjoyment out of watching WVU lose than I do when MU wins. Go Herd!

Marshall fan
It must really suck to be you!

Just an FYI the WVU men's basketball team plays tonight against Notre Dame at 8:00 pm (ET) on ESPNU.

And for anyone following fb recruiting we WVU had a couple players playing in todays Army All-American game.

QB Barry Brunetti, OL Quinton Spain and got a commitment in the 1st Qrt from Athlete Latwan Anderson.

lol
Marshall fan
It must really suck to be you!

this person is only posting to be an *******!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!