Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I need all of your opinions

Just post the refusal on etater! Wonder how long it will take for Jonese to wake up?

It is a Nixon sort of thing?

What did the sheriff know? and When did he know it! Does he know it now? What is he doing about it now? Has he called you?

Get out your legal pad!!! Sounds like you got a lawsuit coming?

Have you contacted the FBI and Homeland Security?

As someone said, How come all the "good stuff" comes Joel's way?

Understood Joel.

Truth, I have no comment at this time.

admin after reading that normen is looking more and more like a genius for getting rid of them when he did.

I am expecting a call from Jonese any minute!!!!

Stinkwell Tater
I am expecting a call from Jonese any minute!!!!

LOL! I just don't suggest holding your breath Norman!

And proudly proclaims himself as an "employee" of Jonese!

admin had a good point! what if jonesess informants ever emailled him information? who all would that be shared with?

I definitely wouldn't want to be an informant!

To Pocahontas Comment: I can assure you that Joel won't let this go. He had a conversation with the federal attorney yesterday. He also is in contact with NRAO. In fact, right now Joel is constantly calling and asking questions. Plus I have heard that some people are contacting major newspapers all over the state. The Internet is a big place and Joel knows how to use it!

I myself am sending these threads to the WV Gazette.

The security breach in the court house may be larger than we first thought!! Other offices may have been compromised! I would suggest that someone call in a professional to determine the extent of the hacking.

For example, has someone also hacked the county commissioners. Are we apt to see all their emails spread out here on etater.com?

We may have our own "global climate" email controversy brewing right here in Pocahontas County.

If the person ask that folks email him, with issues, then why would he black list them, It makes no sense what so ever, In the grand scheme of things, I have been following as I stated before for a few weeks, and It is just a darn shame that you have this corruption there, Why do you have a this man in office if he is going to pull these things,. Well maybe he is not aware of this? Who knows, but I would send a certified letter of all of this to him, or by currier to have him only sign for it, for proof of postive that he got it, and as for the other things, It is just so darn pathatic at best, Joel, I don't know you, but I have seen and heard what you do for animals, and I admire you for that, and I know that folks there do repect you, and for those who don't then shame on them, also speaking not to hi jack the thread, What a shame no one would help Sandy Mallow out, no the locals are looking like hero's, but shame on them, that it took what it did to do this,,,,Joel keep doing what you are doing, and I know in my heart, that it will be on your side, Don't let them keep you, from what is in your heart.

Here's the irony: The county just hired a former FBI agent to be the county coordinator!! Wonder if he is doing a little more than "coordinating?"

NORMAN I would appreciate it if you took the comment off of here about me. I in no way shape or form had ANYTHING to do with SHARING emails with anyone other then the other moderator. I do not have anything to do with the sherrif dept either and you of all people know that I did my job and did it to the best of my knowledge.
Truth you owe me an appology.
Gee maybe I should call him and let him know about this thread at the sherrif's dept so Mr. Jonese can get a laugh cause I am sure if you ask him he don't even KNOW me who I am or anything.

Folks are going to regret the way they treated Sandy Mallow!!! Mark my words!!!

it sounds like typical east berlin "aka" marlinton BS to me.

hes on a few lists alright of that im sure .

Joel, I am actually glad that all of this came out because it confirms what I have said all along about Jonese--he is as dirty as they come! He has no intention of enforcing the law, except for buddies!!!

Now, does everybody know how to identify "frivolous law suits"?

It's real easy. Just watch Stinkwell and Joel.

The First Amendment is not frivolous!!!

Joel,
You may assume that email is a private, one-to-one conversation safe from prying eyes, but email is about as confidential yelling into a megaphone in the town square. Your messages can be intercepted and read anywhere in transit, or reconstructed and read off of backup devices without tripping legal rights.

If you're sending email at work, your boss can legally monitor it, and if your company becomes involved in a lawsuit, your adversary has the legal right to review it. If you send email from home, anonymous hackers can intercept it, and if you are suspected of a crime, law enforcement officials with a warrant can seize your electronic correspondence. Even your Internet service provider may legally be able to scrutinize your email.

What all this amounts to is simple: Unless you encrypt your messages don't count on email as a confidential method of transmitting information.

The law in this area is in its infancy and we are clearly playing catch-up with issues of privacy, piracy and the like. Bottom line, there is no privacy rights yet with email sent from your home computer, even if it is sent to law enforcement, officers of the court, or your own private attorney.

Anyone else notice there seems to be a bunch of recently deleted threads on the "other" site? The latest post (1/7/10) refers to this thread but it is not in date sequence so you have to drill down to find.

Obstruction of Justice

I, for one, believe that a police officer can obstruct justice by not doing his job. Jonese is not doing his job!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!