Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re:lollollollol

Welcome back ~~RaVeN~~ I've missed you. You're a smart lady, and you've done alot of good for e-tater. I enjoyed your poetry, and your other interesting postings. Now the tater is whole again.

yay! the raven is back! etater is back to it's hypocritical self! now tell us allllllllllllllll about you and your day raven! tell us about how great you are sister! tell us allllllllllllll about your self important garbage that no one wants to hear! get back to your brothers! no one wants you here! etater is a decent place since you got kicked out on your fat ass! btw moron, the name raven ain't trade marked jackass! i say every body starts posting as raven! why? because we can!

Get over yourself Jennifer!

Thank-you snowflake!
For everyone else that has spoken their well thought out minds.....
Ya'll are the ones that need to get over yourself.
I have a lot of people that love me and RESPECT me for the kind, caring, giving person that I am.
I have made friend on here in other counties and states from the good ole Etater.
The ones that do not like me are just jealous, stuck on themselves and hate their own lives.
Life goes on and you can trash me all you want but you know the famous saying stick and stones right?

Have a blessed day!

PS no one said my name is trademarked but I don't want to be associated with GARBAGE by people thinking I am a gossiper about rats because what PEOPLE do is their business. If everyone in this place would mind their own business Pocahontas county would be a better place to live. I love and care for all humans unlike some of you.

~~RaVeN~~

yea theres alot to be jealous of. you have to be the most self centered, egotistical, suffering from delusions of grandeur person i have ever met in my life. you really do believe all that crap you write about yourself don't you? your not a caring loving person. you are a self centered hypocrite!

Blessings to you too.
Some mighty big words there do you know what they mean?
Your only showing your own stupidity.
What's the matter you one of those using people that I decided NOT to take advantage of me anymore.

lol a typical raven post me me me me me me meme me me meme me me meme me me me me me meme me me. i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i. my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my.

are you too stupid to understand that the reason that few like you is because of your self centered, childlike demeanor? there has been at least three people in this thread alone that has noted your adoration of yourself. you still haven't gotten the point tho. your ego is too big to understand. oh well ignorance is bliss. go enjoy yourself.

Both of you cut it out. Neither one of you are gaining points for maturity or intelligence.

The Raven that started this thread is different than the ~~RaVeN~~ posting in it now. Now, I hope that clears that up. -Admin

Well Jennifer i guess if we all have to mind our business you better, not get back on etater!!!
Whos business is on here..?

Don't worry about Jennifer, she's just standing up for the druggy's so they can stay out of jail.

i know both of these ravens and it was not jen that posted this .

someone else
yay! the raven is back! etater is back to it's hypocritical self! now tell us allllllllllllllll about you and your day raven! tell us about how great you are sister! tell us allllllllllllll about your self important garbage that no one wants to hear! get back to your brothers! no one wants you here! etater is a decent place since you got kicked out on your fat ass! btw moron, the name raven ain't trade marked jackass! i say every body starts posting as raven! why? because we can!
wow you need a chill pill why dont you pick on me for a bit instead get it all out of your system then go have a good cry on moms shoulder,your use of the words jackass and moron in such liberal ways indicates clearly you dont deal with stress well,perhaps when the doc gets out of the big house you can go get some zanax to calm you down till then i suggest you try a blow pop and see how many licks it takes you to get to the center.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!