toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
just for those who would want to know coco is gone

bob will be slipping tonight first time i wont be sober in years ill miss her.

Re: just for those who would want to know coco is gone

not sure who coco is or what this is about but if its what it sounds like friend, you have my condolences.

I think it sounds like his white French Poodle.

uh, not quite...she was a brindle pit bull. My condolences bobby...she was one of a kind and beautiful!

I'm so sorry hun'! Our hearts are with you. We are sending big hugs your way! Luv ya! Both!

thank you godess i miss you also its been too long same for you b please your both special in my life as you know.superglide thanks also.ss ho ill inorge your comment feel free to insult or pick on me anytime but in this issue i strongly advise you not to.

Bobby, I'm so sorry that you've lost your best friend, Coco! There's nothing like having a special little animal to love. Whenever you're lonely and sad, think back and remember all the good times you've had together.

Bob, while time will never heal it will make it easier to deal with. I have been there.
You have my sympathy.

That is no insult. I'm with SUPERGLIDE. Who knew it was a dog?!? I guessed. You might be posting for the benefit of a few close friends, but hundreds of readers have no clue who you are or your history with Poca..

sorry ss ho im touchy on the subject is all because i had to put here to sleep.sorry i think the white poodle remark got me upset .people knew coco all over the county even the nation didnt have time to tell everyone around home so i did it this way .

sorry bobby i know how close she was to you sweetie

My condolences Bobby. I just lost a pet of 12 years myself. It sux.

Administrator
My condolences Bobby. I just lost a pet of 12 years myself. It sux.
thanks coco would of been 17 this spring she was very sick yet still strong as a bull.i took her to 3 different emergency vets for treatment in 3 days i guess i didnt want to take thier word for it.till i talked to my fav vet who i trust but was out of town.money was not a issue ive had her operated on 3 other times spent thousands without thinking about it but finally my vet said nothing would help and i should let her go before she starts to suffer more hardest decision ive ever had to make still crying over it.im not know as a sensetive tpye guy but yes it sux.i had had her creamated and ashes put in a urin i will get a solid gold amulet and put some of her ashes in it so i can carry her everywhere.money isnt a object in this area.some might call me foolish for it.but she was one of a kind .

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet. They become an intrical part of your family. You grow to love them and raise them and treat them like they are your own children. To lose anyone who is a part of your family, human or of the furry kind is heartbreaking.

The pain never goes away completely, but time will heal your wounds one day.

Back On That Mountain Gal
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet. They become an intrical part of your family. You grow to love them and raise them and treat them like they are your own children. To lose anyone who is a part of your family, human or of the furry kind is heartbreaking.

The pain never goes away completely, but time will heal your wounds one day.
thanks doll face

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!