toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2010 census

10 questions to answer in less than 10 minutes time.
sounds too simple to be true coming from a government agency to determine how to spend $400 billion.

Re: 2010 census

sideshow will tell them to go away

I find the attitude of government haters to be unproductive when it comes to the census. The Census is not only Constitutional, it is written into the Constitution, so that members of Congress can be allocated to States according to their population. Therefore, to scoff at the census, or discourage others from participating by answering the questions on the simplified form, is unAmerican and anti-Constitutional. People who are afraid of the census are afraid of shadows and are not being patriotic.

Rational Man
I find the attitude of government haters to be unproductive when it comes to the census. The Census is not only Constitutional, it is written into the Constitution, so that members of Congress can be allocated to States according to their population. Therefore, to scoff at the census, or discourage others from participating by answering the questions on the simplified form, is unAmerican and anti-Constitutional. People who are afraid of the census are afraid of shadows and are not being patriotic.
sorry but over the years the cenus has been used to reshape congressional districts for the benfit of political parties not the people i refuse to take part in what i consider as wrong.the upcomming cenus will very likely be reshaped to benift obamas buddies as proff i offer the fact the demo tried very hard to get the acorn group involved and we all know what they are thugs cheats liars .i doubt our founding fathers would guess the ammount of corruption that would follow by politicians who abuse the system and that is much closer to the truth than you calling me unpatrotic .patriots stand up cowards lay down.

A citizen who will not be counted hardly deserves the name:participation in the census is standing up,not groveling.Defaming the president and a beleaguered community action group in such an untruthful manner is a misuse of freedom of speech.

acorn speaks for its self community action group more like crooks, pimps swindlers and liars and we all know that to be true,i would not trust any thing they are involved in thier track record speaks for its self.tell me one thing i said about acorn thats untruthfull just one well im waiting.its misuse of freedom of speech for either of you to deny the truth about acorn all of america has seen the news and reports on them ,id trust the commie leaders in russia more than acorn.by the way im not afraid of the cenus in any way and have always taken part in the past,that was till thugs got in control and i refuse to help them .also i dont hate the goverment at all but its obvious we can no longer trust them from the back door deals midnight votes bribes they give eachother change is needed and thats what a true patriot will work for .

Read the report from Jan.05.2010 in ,the Nation magazine(VanHeuval) which states that Acorn was found innocent of all charges. You, bobsled, are untruthful in all that you say about this organization. You cannot stand the thought that they are helpful to the poor and disadvavtaged, getting them to register to vote,helping them with income tax preparation and much more. Read the article mentioned. Acorn is a huge organization and some in it have not been on perfect behaviour.much like some in several private contracting organizations, much like some on E-Tater.perhaps? .

Pocahontas Comment
Read the report from Jan.05.2010 in ,the Nation magazine(VanHeuval) which states that Acorn was found innocent of all charges. You, bobsled, are untruthful in all that you say about this organization. You cannot stand the thought that they are helpful to the poor and disadvavtaged, getting them to register to vote,helping them with income tax preparation and much more. Read the article mentioned. Acorn is a huge organization and some in it have not been on perfect behaviour.much like some in several private contracting organizations, much like some on E-Tater.perhaps? .
i saw the tapes of them being innocent as most of us did they were very willing to turn thier heads to fraud and the human sex trade by force yea they were real innocent .i recall thee being millions in funds gone also but as the bosses brother confessed and gave it all back no charges were filed yep they are a innocent bunch no way they would commit fraud your right i must of seen a different news story over and over again on the news than you did.darn it you just cant trust the nightly news guess ill have to start reading the same magizines as you to get the real truth,tell me do they have pictures of super heros in it dressed as reporters with big acorns on thier chest ?

You are despicable in your hate and ignorance. They were never engaged in sex trade. What you refer to was a trap set up by 2 people who doctored the tapes and who may yet be sued. The news you keep prating about is over a year old: Read the latest findings conducted by the U.s government where Acorn was found innocent. You will change your mind if not your tune. You need to be posting on the Dog,s forum.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!