toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Frosty Karma Catches up with Sideshowbob!

Cold, down there isn't it bob?

Re: Frosty Karma Catches up with Sideshowbob!

why yes it is cold we had a night in the low 30 temp for almost 3 hours. some areas in north florida got high 20 temps for 4 hours .actually had to turn the heat on and i almost forgot how to do that.but it wont last long we get 1 or 2 weeks of cold weather a year.at least this will fool the grammer police who are tracking me down they will probnally end up in texas or mexico .

by the way its 9:40 am and 43 in the shade burrrrr

been in the high 20 as of late possible snow this weekend guess all that global warming al gore is talking about is comming true

there goes the price of fruit through the roof again. orabges grapefruit and so on will cost us double with the frost down south.

Have you seen any snow yet Sideshow? A friend just e-mailed me that its snowed in St Cloud. I think that's south of you.

sideshow was out in the cold at 430 am jan the 9th helping his freind from morocco( she is so sweet)and it was very cold mid 30s and rain but no snow the city you mentioned is south west of me i live on the coast of the atlantic ocean not far from cocobeach south central florida so we stay a little warmer .day time temps here are in the 50s.sideshow may not see snow this year but tonight is going to be colder and its raining.so we will see.sideshow has freinds in kingston jamica and purtorico he my move if this keeps up.its all al gores fault that global warming thing is making it snow in south central florida next thing you know it will be snowing on the equator gore will still claim global warming.

burrrr sunday morning the 10th guess it snowed again in central florida but this time i was fast asleep.tell al gore to make this global warming stop i cant take the ice and snow and temps down it the 20s here in central florida.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!