toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jan 1 & 2 Stats for Etater Fans

I was just looking at the statistics for Jan so far, (1&2) Etater is really poping! Norman, Admin and I are working to keep it from getting overloaded, and I thought I might share some stats;
Note; What I find amazing is that someone, out there, is still using a Web TV, I didn't think there was a service for that anymore.
Not to mention Netscape.
Sorry about the spacing between the tables, I don't know what's up with that, Bravenets' handling of HTML code (as posted in the forum) has always been a bit hit and miss, so scroll down to read.

Days Visits Pages Hits
01 Jan 2010 692 3030 24530
02 Jan 2010 491 1580 16841

Operating System Hits Percent
Windows 39783 97.8 %
Mac 860 2.1 %
Linux 23 0 %
Unknown 8 0 %
Web TV 2 0 %

Browser Hits Hits Percent
MS Internet Explorer 22436 55.1 %
Firefox 16967 41.7 %
Safari 1156 2.8 %
Opera 93 0.2 %
OSSProxy 10 0 %
Unknown 7 0 %
Netscape 5 0 %
Web TV 2 0 %

Re: Jan 1 & 2 Stats for Etater Fans

just curious was that web tv hit out of virginia or maryland?if you can tell

It doesn't specify by state, only by total from major ISPs servers and by country.

And BTW, Jan 02 is stats up to only 8:00PM EDST

I just looked it up, Web TV was bought out by MSN (Microsoft) and is now called MSNtv.
You learn something new everyday!

WOW!...Speaking of stats, can you tell us which top ten threads had the most hits in 2009? (not counting stickies) Actually, this would be a great topic for a new post, if you want to do it.

norman's original mystery cop thread had over 25,000 hits...so many hits they started a second thread?
the mere mention of the durbin council creates a runaway thread that touches the lives of everyone in the county.

"
norman's original mystery cop thread had over 25,000 hits...so many hits they started a second thread?
the mere mention of the Durbin council creates a runaway thread that touches the lives of everyone in the county."

The mere mention - - ----? What effect does the town government itself have either in the county as a whole or in Durbin itself?

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!