Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question for the Administrator

What the heck? I hope everyone gets clean in the New Year.

Now that I have thought about it, you are speaking in some kinda code, so are you with the government, a terrorist, or some other subversive group?

No, really what she's doing is about to get an abuse report made to her Service Provider (you know, the real server not this proxy) maybe when she has her internet shut off, she'll have some time to reflect.

As Admin2 I'm here in mostly a web design / technical aspect, but also to keep an eye on things while Admin and Norman aren't around. With the holidays none of us has been on as much as usual, and I (at least) seem to have missed a few things.

So help me puzzle this out;

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the way I see the situation up till now, in a nutshell, as it were.

Meg B posted the news flash that we all are a bunch of hicks and need to get us some of that education stuff.

When everyone here in 'tater Land thumbed our collective noses at her, she got mad and said something nasty that got her IP address banned.

After a failed attempt (?) to hack into bravenets' server and "unban herself" she connected through a proxy server and politely asked for our account login information so she could do it herself. Surprisingly enough, she did not also ask for all of our credit card numbers and banking information at the same time.

So, Meg B, besides your defense of a possibility crooked and/ or illegally hired county employee, what is the point of your posts?

Sincerely, from all of the staph here at Etater World Headquarters, Have a very nice New Year!

Admin2

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!