toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FSU VS. WV

FSU 33 WV 21...BOBBY'S THE MAN..............LET ME HEAR YA HOLLA. DUNT DUNT DUNT DUNT, OH, OH,OH,OH,OH, OH, OH,,OH.........................I'LL MISS YOU BOBBY....389 GAME WIN

Re: FSU VS. WV

"Dag gum it" we (WVU)were out coached again!

Is the WVU/Purdue B-ball game televised?

its definatly a horrible day to be a mountaineer!

Shiner
"Dag gum it" we (WVU)were out coached again!

Is the WVU/Purdue B-ball game televised?

The basketball team got destroyed (77-62 but it wasn't even that close of a game). What a terrible day for Mountaineer Fans.

But, congratulations to Bobby Bowden - going out like the winner he is. He has always been a class act and I wish him nothing but the best in his retirement.

No it wasn't a good day to be a Mountaineer! You wonder what the out come of the game would have been if we would not have had Brown go down with an injury? Considering the circumstances and it being Bowden's last game I am not as tore up over it as I usually would be. Let the guy go out on a win I guess. As far as his coaching - it seems that every time I have seen him for the last several years he walks the side lines with no head set on and chewing his gum.
The basketball game was on ESPN 360 and I FINALLY got it to work after missing several games. With the football game on at the same time the basketball game kinda took a back seat. I need to go back and watch it again.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!