Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Jail Time

anyone know who all went to jail on new years eve and new years day????

Re: Jail Time

I dont know but around 12'30or 1am the law was called to 1st ave the last house and they had to call for backup that it wa out of control i thank they said about 15 people was their into it, but later they called and said that the people was setteling down some but still i thank before that they had called for 3 other cops cars to come and help

kind of quiet around here last night, as long as nobody got hurt im happy.

All I heard was "Tazer Deployed" "Tazer Deployed"...and asking for backup. Before the "backup" made it, the crowd was settled down. Sounded like a fairly peaceful night for New Years Eve.

Jail Time

i dont like the idea of this thread being on here for FAMILY reasons!!

-Family Member

Then start teaching them young.

Looks like a booty of seven more mouths my taxes will be feeding

I see a few were arrested..

I see a total of nine persons from Pocahontas County were put in TVRJ this morning. Must have been a wild night or morning one.

Tygart Valley Regional Jail
Admissions Summary - 1/1/2010
Inmate Detail Time Last Name First Name Middle Name Birth Date Gender
View Detail 01:30:00 MCDANIEL TERRY DARLENE 6/1/1966 F
View Detail 03:30:00 HARNER VICTORIA SUE ANN 9/29/1982 F
View Detail 03:30:00 ROMANS BRIAN SCOTT 1/24/1974 M
View Detail 03:30:00 WARNER JONATHAN DEWAYNE 12/19/1987 M
View Detail 06:25:00 KALAR JAMES BLANE 7/1/1983 M
View Detail 09:20:00 TURNER DUSTIN KEITH 5/31/1977 M
View Detail 09:20:00 SCHOOLCRAFT ARNOLD BUREN 8/12/1983 M
View Detail 09:20:00 ROBINSON DOUGLAS RAY 6/4/1968 M
View Detail 09:20:00 MCMILLION RICHARD DOUGLAS 10/6/1973 M
View Detail 09:20:00 RAY MICHAEL ANDREW 8/7/1986 M
View Detail 09:20:00 WICKLINE SAMUEL JOEL 12/12/1980 M
View Detail 09:20:00 SHEETS TERRY WAYNE 7/1/1972 M
View Detail 09:20:00 HARRIS NICHOLAS EDWIN 8/25/1989 M
View Detail 09:20:00 JORDAN BRANDON LEE 5/28/1987 M
View Detail 10:10:00 TRICKETT TRACY LYNETTE 3/31/1978 F
Totals 15

what was it? a drug bust or what?

I don't recognize these names are they all from pocahontas?

Jail Time

i know forsure a few of them WERENT drug busts!!!

I was wondering because we are close to one of them that was picked up. Most are for drugs. There is a big RAT in the area!! Its amazing how the Pocahontas police department has to rely on RATS to do their jobs for them. I know who this RAT is and I will start naming names!!!!!!!!!1

I don't care if the cops use rats, mice, eagles, drones, predators, poison, tasers, or guns, as long as they get rid of the drugies, any avenue is OK with me. Almost forgot, DOGS, Big mean ones!

Where is first ave? Towards fas check?

All the persons with a 9:20 arrest were Pocahontas County arrest. There was a big fight at one person's home who was arrested. I don't know if any of the other arrestees were there or got arrested elsewhere.

We put 9 of them in a cell last night. Otis, luckily, still had his own cell. But all that ruckus made him so grouchy. He was harder to deal with than the 9 screamers. All I heard all night, was "Let Me Out Of Here! Where's the booze? What time is it?" Poor Otis, all he could say was, "I want my Mommy"...and he growled the whole time. I tell you, Aunt Bea and Andy could have come down and helped me out some, ya know. Afterwards, I went home and got so sick off the shine.

1 ave is at the upper end above the old hanover building the (aka) the ARC and i seen about 6 that was from pocahontas county

All I know is that they were some loud ones...course that party on New Years always does that to people, I understand. But my, oh my, they were just picked up for disturbing the peace...then they had to disturb my peace and make Otis an old grouch.

Roger Scott Morgan 10/30/77 male 32

I see the gasoline bandit finally got caught,(AKA) Roger Scott Morgan. And from what I hear he has done it at numerous places in the county. I just can't believe that it took our fine Sheriffs Dept this long to catch him. Nothing but a spoiled brat, got everything he wanted as a child and still gets babied, no wonder he turned out the way he did!! Hopefully he gets whats coming to him after all he has put his family through!! And still is.

Raven - your post makes it sound like you think these folks should just continue to buy, sell, take, and do drugs in the area. I'm almost sure you didn't mean it that way. :) What you call rats are also known as informants. They are mothers, brothers, and wives who are sick and tired of the purvasiveness of drugs in our area and want to assist the sheriff's dept in any way we can. So you just go ahead and get ready to name names. Because many of us would give this "RAT" a gold medal or other form of appreciation. The only way to get drugs out of the county and town of Marlinton is to report now immediately and do so each and every time you see a buy go down on Ninth Street or Third Avenue or where ever else it is happening. Come on - lets all be rats!

Down with drugs
Raven - your post makes it sound like you think these folks should just continue to buy, sell, take, and do drugs in the area. I'm almost sure you didn't mean it that way. :) What you call rats are also known as informants. They are mothers, brothers, and wives who are sick and tired of the purvasiveness of drugs in our area and want to assist the sheriff's dept in any way we can. So you just go ahead and get ready to name names. Because many of us would give this "RAT" a gold medal or other form of appreciation. The only way to get drugs out of the county and town of Marlinton is to report now immediately and do so each and every time you see a buy go down on Ninth Street or Third Avenue or where ever else it is happening. Come on - lets all be rats!
NOOOOO. They are the druggies and dealers that get caught. They don't want to help. They just want to get their a$$ out of trouble so they can keeping selling and doing drugs. They could care less about anyone.

I agree with "Hey". They get caught and in order to avoid jail, they tell on their drug associates that they dont like and the infamous plea deal is then implemented. They never end this cycle of injustice. The "rats "just pass the buck.

Thanks for setting me straight...I thought she was talking about people turning in drug deals....didn't know she meant druggies turning in other druggies to make deals. If we just get rid of all of the drug carriers, sellers, dealers, buyers ...our little town would be a nice place to live. Is that beyond doing?

raven
I was wondering because we are close to one of them that was picked up. Most are for drugs. There is a big RAT in the area!! Its amazing how the Pocahontas police department has to rely on RATS to do their jobs for them. I know who this RAT is and I will start naming names!!!!!!!!!1

from the names there is a rat or 2 among them id look at thr regional jail and see who got set free and who actually went

Cougar With Her Claws In (Not Out)...I've Been Deputized!
All I know is that they were some loud ones...course that party on New Years always does that to people, I understand. But my, oh my, they were just picked up for disturbing the peace...then they had to disturb my peace and make Otis an old grouch.
poor otis

Apparently not, Maybe you should open your eyes and see who gets out free and nothing is done with them. Their Nothing but Rats and espically the one that lives near us. Its ashame they have to Screw up everyone else lives because their's is already screwed uP!!!!!!!!! Thats like the people who are needing to be getting something done with them; they just get by with it,And act like nothing has ever happened!

That's why the same old trouble makers continue to get in trouble over and over again (have you noticed) They know they can get out of it..they are in tight with the law, which to me, only makes the police just as guilty as they are ! Tell on this one and I'll let you go...what a waste.

yes it goes over and over and is never different

Two words "Vigilante Justice"

Okay Shiner, I'll call. What would you do if you were head of the vigilante justice team? Inquiring minds want to know.

Well the first thing these bums don't work so they steal, if you catch them leave them laying.
I have seen bag parties work.
I showed my hand now show yours

Re:lollollollol

you go shiner tell them how it is lol lol lol lol you r right they r all bummsss that get away with everything and they always will they have for years

Re: Re:lollollollol

and they dont care about there kids the kids get taken they go to jail then get back out and say they want do it again then they get the kids back then they do drugs again then the kids get taken again

Since it has been awhile since I the true ~~RaVeN~~ has posted on here I want everyone to know that I did not start this thread and all of Pocahontas knows the true ~~RaVeN~~.
I don't know what the motive was for someone else to start to use my name. Mine was given to me by my tribal elders and is my name.
Thanks Norman for letting me back in.

Jennifer

You haven't been on here for a long time Jennifer. Maybe this is someone who just picked this name out of the blue and was not familiar with your moniker!

Well the Big RAT Is a drugy. I think it's bad the rat keeps saying names just to stay out of jail.

Elementary
You haven't been on here for a long time Jennifer. Maybe this is someone who just picked this name out of the blue and was not familiar with your moniker!

Hasn't been that long.

Welcome back ~~RaVeN~~ I've missed you. You're a smart lady, and you've done alot of good for e-tater. I enjoyed your poetry, and your other interesting postings. Now the tater is whole again.

yay! the raven is back! etater is back to it's hypocritical self! now tell us allllllllllllllll about you and your day raven! tell us about how great you are sister! tell us allllllllllllll about your self important garbage that no one wants to hear! get back to your brothers! no one wants you here! etater is a decent place since you got kicked out on your fat ass! btw moron, the name raven ain't trade marked jackass! i say every body starts posting as raven! why? because we can!

Get over yourself Jennifer!

Thank-you snowflake!
For everyone else that has spoken their well thought out minds.....
Ya'll are the ones that need to get over yourself.
I have a lot of people that love me and RESPECT me for the kind, caring, giving person that I am.
I have made friend on here in other counties and states from the good ole Etater.
The ones that do not like me are just jealous, stuck on themselves and hate their own lives.
Life goes on and you can trash me all you want but you know the famous saying stick and stones right?

Have a blessed day!

PS no one said my name is trademarked but I don't want to be associated with GARBAGE by people thinking I am a gossiper about rats because what PEOPLE do is their business. If everyone in this place would mind their own business Pocahontas county would be a better place to live. I love and care for all humans unlike some of you.

~~RaVeN~~

yea theres alot to be jealous of. you have to be the most self centered, egotistical, suffering from delusions of grandeur person i have ever met in my life. you really do believe all that crap you write about yourself don't you? your not a caring loving person. you are a self centered hypocrite!

Blessings to you too.
Some mighty big words there do you know what they mean?
Your only showing your own stupidity.
What's the matter you one of those using people that I decided NOT to take advantage of me anymore.

lol a typical raven post me me me me me me meme me me meme me me meme me me me me me meme me me. i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i. my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my.

are you too stupid to understand that the reason that few like you is because of your self centered, childlike demeanor? there has been at least three people in this thread alone that has noted your adoration of yourself. you still haven't gotten the point tho. your ego is too big to understand. oh well ignorance is bliss. go enjoy yourself.

Both of you cut it out. Neither one of you are gaining points for maturity or intelligence.

The Raven that started this thread is different than the ~~RaVeN~~ posting in it now. Now, I hope that clears that up. -Admin

Well Jennifer i guess if we all have to mind our business you better, not get back on etater!!!
Whos business is on here..?

Don't worry about Jennifer, she's just standing up for the druggy's so they can stay out of jail.

i know both of these ravens and it was not jen that posted this .

1 2
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!