Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Woman of Pocahontas county and surrounding areas

Beware... Be very afraid.
There is a dud out there posing as a real man. He lost his woman because he wouldn't work. Now he thinks he knows everything and acts like a big fat baby. Oh by the way he is a big fat baby.

Woman be afraid, very afraid... he won't change and his habits will never change.

Have a nice day and beware of a very tiny sneeky snake.

Re: Woman of Pocahontas county and surrounding areas

Not another one! LOL..thanks for the word of caution!

bump bump

Bump

get the eggs out heck maybe a bucket of tar,feathers and a pole would be fitting.

Men don't change. They may change their stripes, but, never expect for the better.

I heard today there is a young man who thinks he is a stud but come to find out he is just a sweet gerkin..poor fellow.. can't ride a bike with a flat tire. Also heard he has been seen in mixed company at a gay bar in fairmont. Wonder if his poor young girlfriend knows about this problem. Must be all that saw dust in his pants...

ladies please there are a few good ones out there not all are bad .just go a lottle slower and wait to make sure your hooked a good one before landing him.

Thats true but my ?? is how that no one know how the men are in pocahontas county u should u grow up with ??. wish all of u the best luck in the new year finding a good man :)

also lets be fair here women there are just as many women that the list your talking about .ill probally get beat about the head and shoulders for saying that.but the fact is its true.

Not so fast... we have to put up with more than you of the male species. It seems you all want what you want and really don't care what the woman wants. We don't want you to change your stripes.. just take them off every so often and realize that we aren't just put here for your needs. We have needs and wants too, that are just as important as yours are and we have more to bare than you all..

It is ok for you all to screw around on your woman... but if we think about doing in we are *****s or sluts. Take care of us and we will take care of you. But don't supply what we need then yes it is time to stroll. Seems like the orginal guy needs to grow a set of real balls and get a life. As for the sweet gerkin man... well maybe he needs to decide if he is in love with woman or with men... or bi cycle...

sideshow has decided to shut up on this subject,when i come back to vist i can handle whocares ,bigfoot,shotgun dick cheeny,the grammer police and barry and his possie but im scared of the women of poc county ,so sideshow says sorry i will say no more on this subject

be very very afraid.....

There is a new guy in town by the name of Tim stay away from him too cause he lies about his addiction of alcohol. He is mean to kids if you have any and can't seem to get it up He is also very verbally abusive. He don't show his true chameleon colors til after about 2 weeks.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!