toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The greatest tantrum ever caught on tape!

Re: The greatest tantrum ever caught on tape!

Dude! What did that remote ever do to you?

That kid needs about a two week vacation in Communist China as a citizen. Talk about a lesson in appreciation!

What worrys me is that this kid is the future of the nation.

You dont have to worry abt that one being the future of the nation, he'll end up living in a box in an alley muttering abt "not fair! not fair!" and arguing with parking meters.

Collateral Damage
You dont have to worry abt that one being the future of the nation, he'll end up living in a box in an alley muttering abt "not fair! not fair!" and arguing with parking meters.

watch he will become a member of the grammer police .

A total idiot putting on a show for the camera...wow.

sideshowbob
Collateral Damage

watch he will become a member of the grammer police .

Or maybe a Senator, maybe even President.

Shiner

probably, 20 years from now when sen Robert Byrd finally retires, he'll be taking the job. looks like either serial killer or politician material to me!

Collateral Damage
Shiner

probably, 20 years from now when sen Robert Byrd finally retires, he'll be taking the job. looks like either serial killer or politician material to me!

Did watching that make you as disgusted as I was?

Im hoping it was an act, i think it was, but these days you cant say for sure. If it wasnt then someone needs a good old fashioned trip to the wood shed. big time.

I been to the wood shed a time or two in my life, did wonders for my attitude. That was about 60 years ago, now I am afraid the administrater is going to take me again and give me an attitude adjustment.

You know that was a performance for the camera, right? This kid has got lots of these type vids on youtube.

Collateral Damage
Shiner

thats funny

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!