Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What happens in other places when the sheriff hires his own kid!!!1

Jonese takes his boy with him every where and I think that shouldnt be allowed. What if the sherrif is in a wreck or something and his boy is with him what would come out of that. His boy when he is with him he wears a SD shirt like he is a deputy.Jonese couldnt even catch a gas drive off in the Bartow area and they even went towards Green Bank!!!!

I think we have a problem with double dipping by the sheriff. He is supposed to be full-time yet runs a rock business! How can he claim to be full-time when he is doing other things.

Wouldn't that be "child endangerment?" Somebody call CPS

Our fine sheriff in pokie county has hired his college age daughter as an auxillary personel. What happens if one of these bad a**e* go crazy? Yes his precious would be in danger. I think people should do the job who are trained and have a few years on them. But I guess we don't know anything. It is time for everyone to go amuck amuck amuck. New Year's eve will soone be here... party like it is 1999. They can't catch us all.

Lets PARTY PARTY PARTY....than RUN RUN RUN because they cant catch us because we are the ginger bread man

Than the Sherrif wants to get more deputies....this county is going to be really poor we dont need anymore....if you are in a 55mph zone and you are going 56mph you better be looking for the blue lights..

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!