toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Any News

Any news about Dr. Sharp and when the the prison sentence starts??

Re: Any News

=
Any news about Dr. Sharp and when the the prison sentence starts??
Who cares. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

To Hey: I agree with you.

He is a convicted felon...so sure..who cares..like everyone else in this town who commits crimes and gets off! What a justice system we have!! Laughing stock!

Get over it allready,you probobly chase ambulances too for a kick.He has more dignity and moral fiber than most of you that are "still whining" could ever hope to have.

im sure doc has his skeletons to hide often few really know us as we really are they only see the side of us they allow us to see few people on earth will be judged as a saint .and most of us will never let the monster inside us been seen by others. john wayne gacy was a respected man in his town well liked im sure many didnt belive he murdered and raped because they liked him maybe he reminded them of their dad or good old uncle joe who knows...john isnt a monster thats for sure hes done a lot of good .hes the only one who really knows inside if he did what he was charged with all we can do is judge the evidence.each of us only know a part of the puzzle what we see or think we see or are allowed to see.just like in the political arena now president is all he says he will be but often we dont want to admit we voted for someone we should not of .as for the person asking when he goes to jail well its normal for people to be curious about such things in a small town.maybe it was just that maybe it was a lod freind of johns who is out of town who knows i doubt they deserved the harsh replys for simply asking a question as none of know why.there are a lot of people out there who stood up and voiced their support for john because they liked him,or he did a good job as their doctor.others might know him in other ways .i have not seem doc for 16 or 17 years myself but ive been to his home before and hunted on his land and liked him but also ???????????????

I am reacting defensively because I have seen and read the threads and posts on here of him for over the past years and enough is enough.If you are a concerned friend then you would allready know the details then wouldnt you! Stop kicking people when they are down because karma kicks back.I cant stand people who revel in the misery of others. You are the lowest of trash if you do so.

PCHS MOM
I am reacting defensively because I have seen and read the threads and posts on here of him for over the past years and enough is enough.If you are a concerned friend then you would allready know the details then wouldnt you! Stop kicking people when they are down because karma kicks back.I cant stand people who revel in the misery of others. You are the lowest of trash if you do so.
I agree 100%.

Is that all you know how to do is agree with someone, don't you have a mind of your own?

Yes i have a mind of my own. I just don't like sticking my nose in other peoples business. IT IS NO ONES BUSINESS BUT DR SHARP.Every one need to worry about their own life.There does this make you happy.
And what the hell is it to you what i do.

If you didn't stick your nose in anyone else's business then you wouldn't be visiting this site.

A physician is licensed by the state. Acts which he performs in his professional responsibilities , then, are indeed a legitimate concern of the public. That would include his use and collection of Medicaid and Medicare dollars.

If everyone were as concerned about what Congress and the president are doing to this country as they are about John, then this country may not be in the shape it is.

Hey right back!
If you didn't stick your nose in anyone else's business then you wouldn't be visiting this site.
You should know.

John is scarcely known outside County Pokie.(The fraud section of Medicaid and Medicare has heard of him, alas.)I doubt that many people anywhere are overly concerned with his plight.

Why don,t u people get a life and leave him and his family alone, He is going to do his time, Why don,t you people worrie about all the druggies that is on the street and being caught and with a slap on their hand and being told (Be good ) next time, and get off with a worning, and getting caught over and over again and still nothing,. so be fore u start running your mouth thing of the people that is just satting and saying i did before and i will do it again

Just who is bothering the doctor? I do not know him, have never seen him that I am aware of.His case was written up in the local paper. I read some of it. Am I bothering him?If so, I apologize.

Hey right back!

AMEN TO THAT !

Vicki
Hey right back!

AMEN TO THAT !
Then your nose must be very bigg by now. AMEN TO THAT.

I could use a good back adjustment right now!

hey
Hey right back!
You should know.

So should you, all I was saying was if you aren't sticking your nose in anyone's business, then why are you taking the time to read everyone's business and then agree? You really are more dense than I thought!

Hey right back!
hey
Hey right back!
You should know.

So should you, all I was saying was if you aren't sticking your nose in anyone's business, then why are you taking the time to read everyone's business and then agree? You really are more dense than I thought!
For one thing whats it to you.keep your long nose to yourself. I sure the hell did'nt ask for your advise.Talk about dense you are the dense one for sticking your nose in my business.LOL.

RED NECK WOMAN
Why don,t u people get a life and leave him and his family alone, He is going to do his time, Why don,t you people worrie about all the druggies that is on the street and being caught and with a slap on their hand and being told (Be good ) next time, and get off with a worning, and getting caught over and over again and still nothing,. so be fore u start running your mouth thing of the people that is just satting and saying i did before and i will do it again
all the druggies your talking about are the sheriffs snitchs or they wouldnt get slaped on the wrist.next issue is the real drug problem in good old poc county is prescription drugs its a major issue and where do you think they come from ?

For one if He is your Dr. you should know when he leaves. If not your Dr. then why care. And WHY does everyone seem to think that all the drugs going around all come from Dr. Sharp? There are several drug sellers that get theirs from Dr. in Lewisburg, Elkins, Stauton, the pain clinics. Does Sharp have offices in all of these places?

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!