toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Your favorite thing you got for Christmas

For all ages, what is your favorite thing you got for Christmas? This could be a really great thread if everyone got involved! Lots of fun and gives ideas as to maybe what to get for birthdays for the upcoming year or even next Christmas! Have fun!

Mine was a canon power shot a2000 IS digital camera. It is really neat considering I've only had crappy digitals. My second favorite would probably be the ariat shoes I got from my parents. They are beautiful. (Of course those are the material things, the best gift of all was Jesus.) Jesus is the reason for the season! BUT this is for the material part of Christmas! Enjoy!

Re: Your favorite thing you got for Christmas

I know people will laugh and think I am crazy. I got a channel lock wrench, that I asked for by the way. I have already used it to work on my kitchen sink!!!

Nothing funny about something that you can use to help fix stuff! I know a lot of people who love getting tools. I have my own little set too as a matter of fact and I liked it a lot. Didn't have to borrow the hubby's tools! LOL!

An Obama Historic Victory plate. Change Has Come!

a new laptop & my first white xmas in 35 years.

I got the Obama chia pet head. Chi chi chi chia!

Quality time with my grown children.

i got to reconect wth a dear friend i have been searching for form quite awhile. glorious!!

I do not have a favorite Christmas gift, they were all very nice. Thank-you everyone. I did get a great Birthday gift from my baby brother today. He is using my nick name for him as his new screen name . Thanks Ferd!

I got some very nice gifts, but the best thing i recived was to have MY family with me for christmas and was able to talk to my boyfriend Dave,. that was all i wanted for christmas, was just to be with my family and Granddaughter, that was my Favorite thing i got.

happy birthday to my OLD little sister.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!