toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CC VAN

Why are they selling the community corrections van? It is supposed to be used for transporting people to there community service activities.

Re: CC VAN

From the County Commission meeting I attended about a month ago, I think they will still have a CC van it will just be a smaller one. They are in effect trading down.

Two people decided to go into selling watermelons. They bought a half-ton pickup truck and went to Georgia where they bought a load of watermellons. They paid 50 cents each for them in Georgia and sold them for 50 cents in Hillsboro. When they did there books at the end of the month, they found that they had not made any money at all. This resulted in verbal fisticuffs until at least one of the two exclaimed, "Did I tell you we ought to have bought a bigger truck?"

This is a moral lesson for all of us. The program doesn't have the money to drive any type of van. Mercer County took it all. The local program can't afford a driver. So it really doesn't matter whether they have a big van or a little van; it ain't going be hauling anybody at at.

This is a sneaky way to get money for the van. It won't be used to buy a smaller van.

IF ITS JUST COMMUNITY SERVICE WHY DONT THEY GET THEMSELVES THERE . WHY DO THEY NEED A VAN?stupid caps button

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!