Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ON BEING ALONE

I agree with that being alone can be very satisfying. I enjoy friends and family, but I am just as fulfilled when I am alone with my God and myself. It is Christmas morning and I am by myself. The rain is falling, I have nice music and a warm, comfortable place to be. My husband works in Texas, my child flew there for Christmas, my mom passed away during the summer and this is my first Christmas without her. But, I CHOOSE to be happy and to look for all the many wonderful adventures that lie all around me. Life is short. We can dwell on negatives and be miserable and lonely and fearful, or we can find joy in life each morning. It is a choice, and I choose joy and peace and fulfillment. Merry Christmas to you and all that pass by this post today.

Your posts are really eye-openers. Thank you. I am alone because I followed my heart & I love God. Someone, someday, may find me and realize who and what I am. I know God knows. I burn the lights on the Christmas tree because I love Jesus and hang on to him, through all of my life's lessons, through the good and bad. Merry Christmas to you both.

ive spent 1 to 3 days alone pretty often in the past i enjoyed it,sadly i rarely get to anymore

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!