toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Call Your Mom Tonight And Tell You Love Her.

Margy, I know what you are feeling. Just this day, I missed my Mom who died in 1994. I just wish I could sit down with her and talk a little bit. "Heaven's getting sweeter all the time."

Margy, it is a sad time without a Mother. I am so sorry you lost your Mother. Jesus said when He went away He would sent a Comforter and that is the Holy Spirit. Only He can comfort you. God Bless and Keep you. Stay safe on these winter roads.

This is my first Christmas also without my mom. I know she is with the Lord so I am not grieving but it was strange for the first time in 58 years not to buy her gifts or visit her or have Christmas dinner. I looked at photos and remembered times we celebrated together. I believe we will celebrate again one day at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. What a beautiful time that will be. The blessed hope of being reunited with our loved ones takes away some the pain of losing them even though we will always miss their presence until then.

Love you Margy! Hang in there! If you need anything call!

again, i ask how can i e-mail an article???? it is very gifficult? bloody mary, i know nothing, absolutely nothing about sharing article or pics. PLEAS,HELP

You are in my thoughts and prayers Margy. I too lost my mother many years ago. I still miss her terribly. You had a wonderful Mother. May your memories of her help to get you through as mine have.
Love, an old friend.

Thanks To All Of You. Elementary you can email me at mybuddy5@frontiernet.net if you want.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!