toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted items

I have a close friend who is having her baby next week and she needs a playpen, walker, high chair, baby swing and whatever else but mainly those items. She is on a very limited income so she can't afford to buy anything expensive. If anyone would have any of these items to give away or to seel cheap please leave a message on here..Thanks

Re: Wanted items

where does she live..and where can we take the stuff to......

She lives on elk mountain if you would send me a number I live in Hillsboro so if you are closer to here you can drop it off here...email me @ harleylady_il@hotmail.com

Thanks

You might want to check the poachontas times . they have a community baby shower for all expected mothers. you can win door prizes that is baby items. my niece went and she won a baby bed. you might want to check it out, u can also take friends and that way you may be able to get help u win things for the baby . good luck. by the way are u having a boy or girl if u dont mind me asking?

She is having a girl on Monday..she went to baby shower and got a car seat but that was all..Still need the other items any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

I live on Elk Mtn. but know of anyone that is expecting a baby, I have a little girl that just turned 20 mo. old and maybe able to help her out. Who is she and where does she live on Elk Mtn.? Let me know and I can maybe help her out. Contact me on here and let me know something.

Please email @ harleylady_il@hotmail.com and we will talk..thanks

Mommy and baby are coming home this eve please let me know if you have any of the items I listed..Thanks

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!