toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ss

Did you all know that the Connection is putting in a cage with a pole so the women do get up and show what they got or dont have? first gambling now this.What do you think of this?

Re: ss

Sounds good to me.

One more good reason to stay away.

Great! Pole Danceing.....In a cage yet....now thats a bonus. The place will be packed.
Wouldn't it be a great idea to have a facility like this for the locals.....not up at SS?

awesome! when are they installing it? i'll be there! lol!

I'll go on the pole! ROFLMAO, that is if I can still move like Priscilla Presley on Dancing With the Stars!

You don't have the time to spare Cougar. With all you have to do, where would you find the time? I could find better things to do with my time, then being stuck in a cage dancing with a pole. If the guys in the area are that desperate for that kind of entertainment, maybe they should go to Los Vegas.

Time...there's always plenty of time! Life is short. It can be fun or it can be dull. I'd rather have fun! Besides, I can do it sober and I can wiggle, that's about all it takes...just turn the music on! Secretly, alot of people have these installed in their homes to keep their marriages interesting, LOL. I'll still be dancing when I hit the pearly gates, too...party right up there with Elvis! I could see Elvis now, going "Lord Almighty, I Feel My Temperature Rising," ROFLMAO! Dancing is just as it is, like they said in Footloose, God wants you to Dance! Plus, I have alot of fellow pretty Cougars in my Posse...It will be the Cat's Meow! All she wants to do is dance.

And as for Gambling, You've got to know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run...

We Cougars will be Caged and Clothed...it's just a little wiggle wiggle. Wouldn't hurt a thing. Just ask Kevin Bacon!

Well, about the Vegas part, if Elvis were still kickin', I'd put him in a Cage, LOL! Look out Elvis Impersonators! I'm going to hit Vegas next!

It's just like the Famous Country Singers! They had to start out in the Honky Tonks with all the brawls first, too! We girls, just like the *****cat Dolls, have to work out the kinks first, too, before we hit Vegas!

It's a good thing you like younger men, I believe you would kill an old man.

LOL...Ya gotta have fun 'til ya die...but I'll be livin' it up for an eternity! You're never too old to have fun!

Bill Rocks brother is the first one invited to dance the pole for him and ed at the connection. That is what the directors like at ss. Bill and HIS BROTHER ARE REAL CLOSE...IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Go BILLY.....

Just wait until the people find out that security cant do what they used to do with no guns-no tazers- no nothing .It should be intersting this season

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!