bystander
What egg?

you just dont get it hey

Re: Get a polite manner

Collateral Damage
bystander
What egg?

I like eggs.
yes o do i ,at easter i like the choclate ones ,maybe we can get one for tot and bystander

Inanities so early in the morning?Please state your disagreements with political philosophy in a civil manner.

Try literacy along with politeness.Then we will all
"get it". E-Tater is kinder and gentler these days.Let your posts reflect this.

BRIEFLY .

im kind and gentler these days heck im trying to give away eggs

BRIEFLY .
you should try some your self i understand its good with eggs

sideshowbob

Literacy is great!

A spoonful of sage, a sprinkle of black pepper and some Lawrys Seasoned salt©, mixed thoroughly, fried with easy over eggs are da bomb!

sideshowbob
BRIEFLY .

im kind and gentler these days heck im trying to give away eggs

like your not going to try and hug me or kiss my cheeks or anything all weird and liberal like that are you?ivd got some rotten eggs to throw at people to use to defend myself with just so you know.

Let's put this off until Easter , shall we?

Iv got a big hug for ya there Sideshow, just as soon as i can get my gps to work so i can find where you live! (d**n these big fingers, tiny buttons %#*&X*@....)

hey big foot nice to hear from you just go south along the coast till you see the big rocket ship out on the island then turn inland unless you got some of those kinder gentler croud with you or grammer police in that case go wade in the atlantic your tall right around 8 foot stop in 7 foot of water wait till the other heads stop bobbing around in the surf the call me ill meet you beachside .we will go have shrimp or jack links jerky if you perfer.

Old Rocker
sideshowbob

Literacy is great!

A spoonful of sage, a sprinkle of black pepper and some Lawrys Seasoned salt©, mixed thoroughly, fried with easy over eggs are da bomb!

yum yum yum

Man, I believe I will start that way, I think I would like to help you experience that cold weather you been having. All these eggs , do I need to bring my chickens?

Shiner
Man, I believe I will start that way, I think I would like to help you experience that cold weather you been having. All these eggs , do I need to bring my chickens?
no we got chicken here in florida so you dont need to bring any but im sure they would enjoy the trip chickens do seem to like road trips .its 630 pm 66 out now but going down to 59 tonight here in southcentral coastal florida ill be spending my evening in the village i think

I like a couple good pieces of grammer on a sandwich with lots of crispy bacon and a fried egg... maybe a banana on there to...
I need to stop at Cougars house and see if she can heat something up for me, Uuh-hua!

Re: Get a life

Yes, that is where that took place.

Re: Get an egg

Megan B
Yes, that is where that took place.

What? I thought this thread was about eggs???

Re: Get a Date, A Love Life, A Fling, A Romance!

Elvis! See I told them you were alive! Come on over baby, I'll make ya a sandwich!

No, this was not a thread about eggs until you idiots turned into one. If you want to talk about eggs, instead of posting your non-sense on my post, then maybe you should go into the chat room and finish your egg argument there.

Re: Get your self a life

No, not eggs, but this thread was a joke right from the start.
I don't know what your problem is, but I don't see a thing wrong with people chatting on a website while stuck inside on a cold day. A little serious talk, and some joking and having fun, Hey, we only live once!
You seem to be the only one offended here, my advice, go have someone pull that stick out for ya.
Now, step away from the computer, and go do something fun! Because from the way you write, I would guess that you're a person who may well die at a very old age, having never lived.

Elvis is leaving the etater
Thank ya very much!
Remember, the world is actually a fun place, Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Megan B.,
I don't know you but, I know first hand that some COPS are crooked! There are some in most towns, cities and Counties....no doubt in mind. It's a shame! And the old saying is true "you can't beat City Hall",...unless you have a lot of money.

News flash Megan B! Believe it or not, this is not your site. It's a public forum. Now run along before I decide to get medieval on your posterior.

Elvis, I know what "carpe diem" means but I need a little help with the rest of your fine sentence.I can,t find my 60 year old Latin book.

Ms.B I am sorry that you are offended. Changing the topic on E-Tater, though, is not to anger anyone:rather it is the creative process at work,or the Muses making us nimbleminded. Note: If you want to convince anyone , remember that honey catches more flies than vinegar.

I didn't say it was my site and I know it is a public forum. All I was saying was how did my post turn into a topic about eggs. If they want to talk about eggs then I was doing was suggesting they go to the chat room.

Megan B
I didn't say it was my site and I know it is a public forum. All I was saying was how did my post turn into a topic about eggs. If they want to talk about eggs then I was doing was suggesting they go to the chat room.

ok doll face tell us more about how ben is a freedom fighter we all want to hear about it while we eat our eggs.

Administrator
News flash Megan B! Believe it or not, this is not your site. It's a public forum. Now run along before I decide to get medieval on your posterior.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. ( please for give me, following again or maybe just reading, is internet stalking punishable by imprisonment?)

It's really me the humbled "Shiner" or maybe or maybe

Yes, it was pretty funny Larry the Cable guy. Now what is the problem, can I not make a joke without anyone taking it serious?

Elvis
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
BRIEFLY .
Elvis, I know what "carpe diem" means but I need a little help with the rest of your fine sentence.I can,t find my 60 year old Latin book.

The Roman poet Horace (sp?) wrote that, Roughly translated, "seize the day, with little trust in what tomorrow brings."
One of my favorite quotes.

Megan B
No, this was not a thread about eggs until you idiots turned into one. If you want to talk about eggs, instead of posting your non-sense on my post, then maybe you should go into the chat room and finish your egg argument there.

hey meg did you vote for me or who cares as the bigger idiot ?just curious and that freedom fighter comment makes me want to know even more who you voted for.we wernt having a egg argument at all cant you see there isnt any egg on our faces.were just all freedom fighters for free expressions so let the eggs roll and the beer be cold and elvis be warm .i do think im the first person to ever use those words in the same sentence ever.

1 2
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!