Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Get a life

I grew up in Pocahontas County and I read the Pocahontas Times online every week to stay updated on what is going on in my hometown. I recently heard about the Etater and decided to check it out.
One thing I don't really understand and that is, why everyone is so concerned about old news and airing dirty laundry. I believe there is a post about someone who needs to have their kids "tooken". What kind of garbage is this? If this was kept on as a post for "comedic" value, then how would anyone else like it if their lives were posted for public humiliation by someone with their own personal vendetta?
Another thing I would like to point out is the case on former Deputy, Ben Wilfong. I went to school with him and from what I remember he was a very nice boy, a very quiet kid who kept to himself. I do believe that he graduated in the top 10 of our graduating class. So why are you people so focused on reminding him about something that he did wrong? If he was not a Deputy Sheriff, then would this post be as popular as it has become? I think that his reputation has been damaged enough and that posting "updates" about his case on this particular website is not going to make a difference to any deciding jury. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance and I have been given many. Let's just say all of this publicity causes him to take his own life, then would everyone be on here sending out their condolences? I don't get this.
So why don't you people get a real life. Get out of your houses from behind your computer and take a nice breath of fresh air. Seems you have nothing better to do.

Re: Get a life

Yeah, he's a very nice sweet talking crook. If he would have been my kid, I'll grant you he would have gotten a boot up his hind end and told to go and pay his bills. There is no sense for this kind of actions/ behavior. If it had been someone else to have done this, or myself, I am sure we would have been in jail. And still nothing done, and he want's his job back. Walks around like he done nothing wrong. Ha!!!!! Why don't we just forgive all those in jail and turn them loose. And suing the county for getting fired for what he did wrong... Yuck , is all I can say. I'll guarantee if it had been you, you would be facing charges, so why not him. I say we ship him out on a rail..

Obviously you have nothing better to do Megan because you are reading the etater too.....

Hit red box with the white corner in the upper right of your screen. Win a prize!

Welcome to the e-tater crew. You not only came to the site, but you found the forum and then actually read the posts, formed an opinion and then God help you Megan ----you posted a reply.Your one of us now....

megan if ben was such a nice kid why was he charged with a felony ?was that one of the top 10 accomplishments.i can just see the add now wanted sheriffs deputy perfer former felon .

Hi Megan. It was very kind of you to stop by and let us really hear about our shortcomings. We're so happy that you are on a different level than everyone miserable person on this miserable site. Hopefully, you can stick around and bring us a little bit of your sunshine each day. (Please note the sarcasm)

That been said; you DO realize that you have "stooped" to the same level of all the people you loathe on this site. You DO realize that by posting, you have essentially contributed to this horrid, horrid cause known as Etater. You also have brought even more heat onto your buddy Ben. Of course though, someone with your outstanding intelligence knows all of this right? Right.

So, here's what I propose: If this site brings you down so much and disturbs you so badly that it compels to spew your ill-thought out diatribe then perhaps, you shouldn't visit Etater again. I think that's a pretty sensible course of action. Don't you?

As for the rest of us, we'll continue to wallow in our misery and sorrow and who knows? We may just have some fun doing it. Wash your hands of us. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine. Get out now and save yourself.

Administrator
Hi Megan. It was very kind of you to stop by and let us really hear about our shortcomings. We're so happy that you are on a different level than everyone miserable person on this miserable site. Hopefully, you can stick around and bring us a little bit of your sunshine each day. (Please note the sarcasm)

That been said; you DO realize that you have "stooped" to the same level of all the people you loathe on this site. You DO realize that by posting, you have essentially contributed to this horrid, horrid cause known as Etater. You also have brought even more heat onto your buddy Ben. Of course though, someone with your outstanding intelligence knows all of this right? Right.

So, here's what I propose: If this site brings you down so much and disturbs you so badly that it compels to spew your ill-thought out diatribe then perhaps, you shouldn't visit Etater again. I think that's a pretty sensible course of action. Don't you?

As for the rest of us, we'll continue to wallow in our misery and sorrow and who knows? We may just have some fun doing it. Wash your hands of us. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine. Get out now and save yourself.
I agree 100%.

You summed that up quite well.
Megan, I grew up in this County also. Hopefully I'm not as naive as you, though. People change. It's a fact. You can't judge the behavior and character of an adult you haven't seen for eons based on the child/teenager you "used to know" while growing up. I "grew up" with a lot of wonderful persons. Unfortunately, a lot of those persons are now drug addicts, convicted felons, unconvicted felons or have otherwise wasted their lives in moronic ways. They do not resemble the kids I went to school with in any way, shape or form.
You need to get over yourself and find a forum that is geared towards someone with your childish mentality. How about: http://www.nick.com/

To: Admin
You summed that up quite well.
Megan, I grew up in this County also. Hopefully I'm not as naive as you, though. People change. It's a fact. You can't judge the behavior and character of an adult you haven't seen for eons based on the child/teenager you "used to know" while growing up. I "grew up" with a lot of wonderful persons. Unfortunately, a lot of those persons are now drug addicts, convicted felons, unconvicted felons or have otherwise wasted their lives in moronic ways. They do not resemble the kids I went to school with in any way, shape or form.
You need to get over yourself and find a forum that is geared towards someone with your childish mentality. How about: http://www.nick.com/
Amen!, I couldn't have said it better myself. You're right people change, most for the good, and the rest don't care.

Administrator

OUCH!!!!!!

HA! I love ETATER!

I guess I should thank you for making this site because not only did I have the opportunity to defend someone who I used to know, but I also got to **** off a bunch of closed-minded idiots on a insignificant site that nobody will ever care about.
Don't you think it's about time somebody took back some money from the banks that have been ripping us off for years. He's a freedom fighter not a terrorist.

It seems you have cared enough about this site, Megan B, to return to it and read all the replies to your post... and then cared enough to POST AGAIN!

Administrator, you strong like bull.

Sorry to bust your bubble Megan, but you dont have it in you to **** me off. To me your like a gnat. wanting to be heard,while I want you to just fly away and find other gnats that might appreciate you.
Good luck with that....

Megan B
I guess I should thank you for making this site because not only did I have the opportunity to defend someone who I used to know, but I also got to **** off a bunch of closed-minded idiots on a insignificant site that nobody will ever care about.
Don't you think it's about time somebody took back some money from the banks that have been ripping us off for years. He's a freedom fighter not a terrorist.

i understand who care has gone to the other local site to see iif he can make it into the national play off for idiots perhaps you can join him ,freedom fighter aginst banker abuse right thats a good one sounds more like dead beats not wnting to pay up to me.freedom fighter isnt that what asama calls him self and castro?when was the last time you were around ben ?would you you take one of his checks?

Sorry, Meagan, but you are confused even more than I initially thought. You see, you didn't pi$$ any of us off. Nope, not one single bit! Matter of factly, we "closed-minded idiots" on this "insignificant site" know something that YOU don't, my dear. Want to know what that is?
Well, for starters, not one of us "idiots" would log on to Etater and start a topic about a good buddy they "used to know," especially when that friend is as controversial as your pal Ben Wilfong. We "idiots" would know that doing something like that would only fan the fire and cause our pal to be further subjected to humiliation and scandal! If I were you, Megan B, I'd steer clear of Mr. Wilfong because you will no longer be considered one of his "friends" by any means after starting crap about him on Etater.
Secondly, for someone who claims to be of superior intelligence, you have a sad lack of knowledge of world affairs and further besmirched Mr. Wilfong by calling him a "Freedom Fighter." You don't have a clue, do you girl? Notable examples of a "Freedom Fighter" include the South African Umkhonto we Sizwe, or the Irish IRA. Generally speaking, freedom fighters are seen as people who are using physical force in order to cause a change in the political and or social order. People who are described as "freedom fighters" are often also referenced as assassins, rebels, insurgents, or terrorists. This leads to the aphorism "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."
I feel fairly sure that Ben Wilfong is educated enough to know that he doesn't want to be compared to a "Freedom fighter," and most probably cringed when he read what you wrote.
Regardless, for someone who claims to be "defending" Ben Wilfong, you surely are doing a very poor job of it and besmirching his character more than anyone whom merely called him a "felon."
Last, but not least, we may be "closed minded idiots," but we are no where near the grandiloquent and boastful HYPOCRITE that you are, Megan. "Closed-minded idiots" don't continue to log onto an "insignificant site" if we don't "care about it." Yet YOU continue to log on to Etater, Meagan. Why? If "nobody cares about" Etater, then why bother to start a discussion about Ben Wilfong and then return to read people's opinions? If we are all such "closed minded idiots," then you shouldn't care what we think, but you do. Otherwise you wouldn't have bothered to answer.
That's something else that we Etater idiots know. Which is why you didn't pi$$ anyone off. We know that you're a foolish idiot just like the rest of us,you just haven't realized it yet.
If you weren't so pathetic you'd be funny...

Wow, Not Pi$$ed Off, you really did some research thinking that one out. I think the Freedom Fighter thing was a joke. But it looks like you really did some research on that **** and it looks like you are pretty Pi$$ed off.

i agree one hundred percent... with megan. and while reading, i found it funny and KNEW that as soon as she replied it would be OH YOU FOUND THE TIME TO POST AGAIN?? seriously, grow up. mind your own business, and like megan said... GET A LIFE.

oh, look at me i posted twice i must really care about etater!! hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Oh well....we are all together now....misery loves company.

dh
i agree one hundred percent... with megan. and while reading, i found it funny and KNEW that as soon as she replied it would be OH YOU FOUND THE TIME TO POST AGAIN?? seriously, grow up. mind your own business, and like megan said... GET A LIFE.

i see you also will be in the national play offs of whos the bigger idiot with megan and who cares ,im sure you have a good shot at the championship.

sideshowbob
i see you also will be in the national play offs of whos the bigger idiot with megan and who cares ,im sure you have a good shot at the championship.

My moneys on dh by 2 points, hes gotta be the bigger "dh" because he (or she) lacks the originality to start a thread like this, and is only capable of being a hanger-on.
dh by 2

Meagan, WOW and DH are all the same person. Hey Meagan! The Admin can see your IP address.

They're not the same people actually. Yeah, I know, that surprised me too.

Thank you, Not Pi$$ed Off, for taking the time out of your day to feel the need to brief me on something you are closed-minded to as well. I know the aphorism, "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter." However, I do know that there is a difference between the two. I was merely making a joke, nothing more, but I guess you didn't see that.

To me, it sounds as though you just may be a friend of Ben's, so shouldn't you be on my side of the fence? I would like to say that I was not trying to defame his name by any means, but I now wish I would have chosen a better emphasis.

I find it rather funny that some of you would think that I would post under a different name. You may say, if you don't care about this site then why would you post again. I stand behind what I believe in and that is why I "posted" MY NAME. I know that there are people who don't agree with me, but isn't that the reason it's called a blog? Some people may agree, some may not.

freedom fighter yea there are lots of those in gitmo ,are all felons freedom fighters?

It seems to me..that everyone in this world and everyone who reads etater has done something wrong in their lifetime. Whether it be a HUGE mistake or just a tiny one, they all are mistakes. Some people are lucky and never get caught and others are right out there to get caught easily. To error is human to forgive is devine. Just because you do something wrong doesn't mean you are a good person in other ways. Even the worst harden criminal has a chance at redemption. Life is a game we are all playing... one person may be playin craps, others may being playin roulette, and others many be playin russian roulette... we are all human... we all sin.. and we all deserve other chances in our lives. Yes.. I read etater...yes I answer etater... yes i do not like others in the county..but if one person no matter who need my help.. more than likely I would give it to him or her. I may get screwed but I helped. It is time that we all give our minds an exercise of something or another... Wonder what 2010 has in store..?

ho hum
It seems to me..that everyone in this world and everyone who reads etater has done something wrong in their lifetime. Whether it be a HUGE mistake or just a tiny one, they all are mistakes. Some people are lucky and never get caught and others are right out there to get caught easily. To error is human to forgive is devine. Just because you do something wrong doesn't mean you are a good person in other ways. Even the worst harden criminal has a chance at redemption. Life is a game we are all playing... one person may be playin craps, others may being playin roulette, and others many be playin russian roulette... we are all human... we all sin.. and we all deserve other chances in our lives. Yes.. I read etater...yes I answer etater... yes i do not like others in the county..but if one person no matter who need my help.. more than likely I would give it to him or her. I may get screwed but I helped. It is time that we all give our minds an exercise of something or another... Wonder what 2010 has in store..?

That pretty much sums it up. Great Post!

Shiner
ho hum

That pretty much sums it up. Great Post!

very good point but you kinda got watch it when your going to give that person a gun and the power to arrest others.

you dont hire ex child molesters to take care of children am sure we all agree to that,and you dont hire ex crooks to to be cops ,the possiblity for abuse is to great and putting that kind of power in a persons hands who has already displayed that they will abuse it is just a dumb move.its cool to have a forgiving heart but its also cool to have a little common sense to go along with it.

sideshow bob
you dont hire ex child molesters to take care of children am sure we all agree to that,and you dont hire ex crooks to to be cops ,the possiblity for abuse is to great and putting that kind of power in a persons hands who has already displayed that they will abuse it is just a dumb move.its cool to have a forgiving heart but its also cool to have a little common sense to go along with it.

Is lke tying ta akt smrt n aways now what yer taking abot wen ya cant evan spel er now popper gramer. Tel em bob.

Phonics
sideshow bob

Is lke tying ta akt smrt n aways now what yer taking abot wen ya cant evan spel er now popper gramer. Tel em bob.

o no another who cares were all in trouble now the grammer police are here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sideshowbob
o no another who cares were all in trouble now the grammer police are here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N punkuateshun....lok ote. Lok ote!!!

Phonics
sideshowbob

just got home 3;25 am from a party at my freinds mias home in the indainatalntic and i see your post.seems your hooked on something other than phonics.put the light bulb down now.if you listen to what i say you may one day be able to eat food with a fork without a cork on the end of it and be allowed outside with out a stright jacket on or your mom holding you leash in one hand and a magazine rolled up in the other to beat you about the head and shoulders in a wild manner when you attack people.who knows maybe they will do away with your diper if your a good boy.kids of etater this guy is a good example of what happens to you when you do excessive ammounts of cheap drugs made with household chemicals beware.

Phonics
sideshowbob

by the way phonics i know who you are

sideshow bob
just got home 3;25 am from a party at my freinds mias home in the indainatalntic and i see your post.seems your hooked on something other than phonics.put the light bulb down now.if you listen to what i say you may one day be able to eat food with a fork without a cork on the end of it and be allowed outside with out a stright jacket on or your mom holding you leash in one hand and a magazine rolled up in the other to beat you about the head and shoulders in a wild manner when you attack people.who knows maybe they will do away with your diper if your a good boy.kids of etater this guy is a good example of what happens to you when you do excessive ammounts of cheap drugs made with household chemicals beware.

sideshow bob
by the way phonics i know who you are

Sum 1 woo cun reed n rite.

dont worry hooked on phonics were all pulling for you ,and wish you well.at least you have nancy pelosi from the planet zoldar and your best buddy barney frank who are able to understand you and willing to give you support.how is that problem going with you swallowing your tounge when you eat?

sideshow bob
dont worry hooked on phonics were all pulling for you ,and wish you well.at least you have nancy pelosi from the planet zoldar and your best buddy barney frank who are able to understand you and willing to give you support.how is that problem going with you swallowing your tounge when you eat?

Re: Get a polite manner

Sideshow,your post is not an edge:it is a nasty and crude barb which blemishes the new E-Tater.

I agree.

I would just like to share what was on the front page of the newspaper where I live at today:

A federal judge in Urbana is expected to set a sentencing date for the former Grant Park Police Chief Scott Fitts this afternoon during a telephone conference with attorneys.
Chief Judge Michael P. MuCusky will make the conference call at 1:15 p.m. today from the Central U.S District Court in Urbana. Court documents indicate that Fitts' attorney and prosecutors have agreed that the case can proceed to sentencing.
Fitts, 42, pleaded guilty on May 28 to wire fraud, filing a false 2006 U.S. Income Tax return and money laundering in connection with a prostitution scam that he operated out of the Grant Park Police Department.
The sting netted more than $400,000 in "fines" from victims according to prosecutors.
He remains free on $90,000 bond. Fitts could face up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for wire fraud if the maximum sentence is imposed.

This just goes to show that cops are crooked no matter where you go.

bystander
Sideshow,your post is not an edge:it is a nasty and crude barb which blemishes the new E-Tater.

thank you bystander now please go back to being a by stander

tater tot
I agree.

tot you can go stand on the corner and watch with bystander but thanks for your opnoion

and you go back to your crudities----which you believe to be cuteness.

Get a sense of humor

Really, u need 2 get a life!

bystander
and you go back to your crudities----which you believe to be cuteness.

you can point a finger at me giggle and say its that idiot side show bob again and go on or inore my posts or the 3rd option which is to post back but in which case you should expect me to reply .so if you dont like the smell in the chicken coupe dont go in but we both know the truth you want that egg dont you

Re: Get a sense of humor

Collateral Damage
Really, u need 2 get a life!

thats funny i like it,but be carefull you might be considered to be crude by others.but i think its darn funny

Megan B,
Is that Champaign-Urbana, in Illinois?

What egg?

1 2
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!