toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WARNING WARNING--EXTREME DANGER FOR W.VA.---WARNING

SNOW SNAKES are zeroing in on W.Va. According to the most recent reports from HEADLINE NEWS, these snakes are coming from the south & west. They are projected to reach poca. county by Christmas.
Please be careful! Pocahontas Co. was not invaded last year, but they will be this year! These SNOW SNAKES are much more vicious & they reproduce at a very high rate.
There has been numerous cats & several small dogs that have disappeared! KEEP SMALL PETS INSIDE!
These SNOW SNAKES are most active during the middle of the day. To defend yourself & your neighbors, carry a BLOW TORCH,because a gun will not affect these reptiles!!

Re: WARNING WARNING--EXTREME DANGER FOR W.VA.---WARNING

I hope they doe not attempt to mate with my sons pythons here in Durbin.

Uh-oh! Bigfoots pet snowsnakes got loose! (they were a gift from his cousin; Abominable Snow Man), hes visiting from Tibet for the holidays.
Bumbie (as Mr B and Elvis call him) will be here till after New Year, hes very shy so if you see him don't make any "bouncing" jokes. And if you see an elf traveling with a old prospector, tell them you seen a Bumble headed toward Virginia or something.

You people seem to think this is a joke. You need to open your minds & your EYES!! WATCH WHERE YOU STEP!!
These SNOW SNAKES can over-power a grow man in a matter of minutes!
DO NOT SHOOT THEM!!! If you do, they fly into hundreds of pieces & then turn into hundreds of small SNOW SNAKES......Everybody needs to start carrying blow torches everyplace we go......its our only defense..........

Skier Attacked by a Snow Snake

Re: Skier Attacked by a Snow Snake

Be aware that Snowsnakes tend to travel in pairs.

Old Rocker
Uh-oh! Bigfoots pet snowsnakes got loose! (they were a gift from his cousin; Abominable Snow Man), hes visiting from Tibet for the holidays......

CHAMP
You people seem to think this is a joke. You need to open your minds & your EYES!! WATCH WHERE YOU STEP!!
These SNOW SNAKES can over-power a grow man in a matter of minutes! .........

What da ya mean joking? Just 'cause there pet snow snakes dont mean they aint dangerous!! And if Bigfoot finds out that you kilt one of 'em for no good reason he'll be pizzed big time!!

Whew I M Glad we dont have them here in Texas!!! Guess it's to Dang HOT!! Kind of like A Blow Torch Down Here In The Summer Time Was In the 70 today!!!

I talked to a friend today that had a very bad snow snake problem,they kept trying to get into his house.
The other week while fighting off snow snakes with a torch, he had to pee. He noticed that they would avoid that spot for weeks!! Even if there is no snow snow on the ground, snow snakes cannot stand the smell of urine. (Remember, snow snakes can travel on the ground without snow, as long as it is cold).
The best way to guard your home & family against these vicious creatures is to pee all around your property. DO IT NOW! Men, women or children, it doesen't matter--have everybody pee around your house.
Everybody in Poca. Co. must act now before it is too late! These snakes are headed in your direction!!!!

Is this fof real?

I hope they don't start breeding with those furry trout!

I think you are full of it no snake that I know of can survive the cold and I was reading about them which I have seen them before it pet stores and they are a corn snake so wherever you got your infromation I think you are nuts!!! Did you have a snake nightmare last night so you are now telling us we are going to be invaded by snakes?

Need help I am trying to surround my house because I heard that if you kill one snowsnake than thousands upon thousands of them will come to its funeral. If this is true Pocahontas County is in trouble this weekend.

Well the snow is here where all the little slimey things at? I am waiting!!!!

Impossible, why must you be impossible? Don't you believe in snow snakes?

Someone
Well the snow is here where all the little slimey things at? I am waiting!!!!
They should begin arriving sometime today.

I was out playing in the snow by Old Al's house earlier. When I came in and took off my coat and gloves, my wrist was bleeding. I wiped off the blood, and sure enough, there was a snake bite! I think they're coming to meet those pythons!

Is anyone not smart enough on here to know that there is no such thing if there was I wish they would comeat me alive.......The **** stupidest thing I have ever heard and don't you think if you got bit by a snake you would have felt it been bit before!!!!!

I'm a blond, we're not all that smart.

One good thing about snowsnakes, is (at least) they have a great sense of humor!

What about a chainsaw? Will that kill them suckers? I have some homemade bombs in the garage, i have been waiting for months to use them on some unsuspecting reptiles... what do ya think?

An Observer
What about a chainsaw? Will that kill them suckers? I have some homemade bombs in the garage, i have been waiting for months to use them on some unsuspecting reptiles... what do ya think?

Highway flares are good, also a Jalapeño (on a stick) is good for fending the lil suckers off...
Sprinkle horseradish around your front door..
Squirt Texas Pete hot sauce at 'em...
I think there's a pattern here, but I can't quite figger it out.

My sons snakes are ball pythons. If they should mate with the snow snakes would their offspring be snowballs and if you got bit would that be frostbite?

Old Al
My sons snakes are ball pythons. If they should mate with the snow snakes would their offspring be snowballs and if you got bit would that be frostbite?

HA! Fabulous!

There is reports that several small dogs & a couple of cats have gone missing from snoeshoe, snow snake tracks have been spotted in the area.
There is a news crew from CNN on the scene! This story may go NATIONWIDE!! Remember, you heard it first on TATER!!

OMG yes I had 5 come at me today they will attack youo!!!!!
Your more full of $#@% than your turkey at x-mas!!!!

Someone
OMG yes I had 5 come at me today they will attack youo!!!!!
Your more full of $#@% than your turkey at x-mas!!!!

HA HA you are COOL. I'm glad U get a joke!!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!