toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lots of ways to celebrate Christmas...

How does your family celebrate Christmas?

Re: Lots of ways to celebrate Christmas...

Do you put up Christmas lights? Make Christmas cookies?......let the Christmas spirit take hold. What about your Christmas tree?

i dont have much as far as family goes most are dead ,but what of us there are make a point to spend some time together and enjoy a meal with eachother.while we do the gift thing the time shared together is far more important to us.

seems every year it gets harder and harder to get in the Christmas "mood". Maybe it's because the stores start slinging the stuff at us before Halloween! Makes you sick of it way before it ever gets here! I just saw Valentine stuff in the stores at Bridgeport this weekend! ENOUGH ALREADY! Lets get one season over before starting on another!

No lights,a very very small tree to satisfy the grandkids. BAH HUMBUG!Let's get it over with!

....some people have lasagna for their meal.

BANDIT
....some people have lasagna for their meal.

What is wrong with lasagna? You been hittin the egg-nog BANDIT??

Nothing ... actually, we have it Christmas day at my mother-in-laws. Before we moved, we would have the entire family over Christmas Eve with turkey and all the trimmings ... now we are not centrally located, so we have been meeting at the local hot dog joint between Church services. After all ... it's getting together with family or friends that makes it special.
I guess you could say we have ho ho dogs ...

With all the snow we are getting...this is a good way to get into the Christmas Spirit!

My daddy and I would tramp off in the woods to finda a Christmas Tree - my dad is gone now but I still go out in the woods to find a tree for my moms house.

We cook and then cook some more

Most important thing we are still together as a family may be some of us missing but they are there in sprit - we laugh and tell stories, gift are way down the list

as we loose people over the years we ad in neighbors and childhood friends

I would encourge people to invite someone to spend Christmas with you - some one who has no where else to go - you never know may turn out to be a new good friend

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!