toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Ladies I Work With, & I, Love Dolly

Who doesn't remember Dolly's greatest days from the 80's? This woman has it all...her husband said he loves it! He gets a new woman every 6 months!

The ladies I work with, myself included, all have the movie, "The Best little House in Texas" (which I am watching now) and "9 to 5!" We envy her so much! Dolly has always been so much fun! We all have to play "9 to 5" every morning, just to start the day. We still haven't bought a dog collar for the boss yet, but we always just think of idea, in case we need to, LOL.

I am having a "Hard Candy Christmas", like her song. I also love her Christmas movie with Kenny Rogers. This is one of the songs that I remember the most:

The House of the Rising Sun

There is a house down in New Orleans
Down in the Vieux Carr'e
A house they call the rising sun
Where love and money are made

My father he was a gambler
Mother died when I was young
And I've worked since then
To please the men
At the house of the rising sun

There is a house
Down in New Orleans
They call the rising sun
It's been the ruin of many a good girl
And oh God, you know I'm one

So mothers you go telling all your daughters
Not to do what I've done
To live a life of sin, shame and strife
In the house of the rising sun

There is a house in New Orleans
They call the rising sun
It's been the ruin of many a good girl
And oh God, you know I'm one
Oh God, you know I'm one

Re: The Ladies I Work With, & I, Love Dolly

Ed Earl was something sweet in the "Best little House in Texas." Burt Reynolds was altogether Yummy!

Dolly's GREAT! She has a really nice set of,,,,, vocal cords..

Yea, vocal cords. Sings like a bird.

LOL...Dolly is great! She does sing like a bird! Ever been out to Dollywood? I went there and it was so pretty. She did have a little cabin there, where should could go for some privacy. Wonder what was in that cabin? Could it be a mini Chicken Ranch? LOL

She and Sheriff Ed Earl are fun! I still love her line in "Romeo" where she says about Billy Ray, "I'm old enough to be that boy's lover." LOL I saw Billy Ray in concert and got really close to him. Oh my, the way he danced!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!