toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
100 Yr Old Molester Freed

Talk to the folks up at the Edray Nut house and they most likely will tell you not to worry about the inmates there because they are all old and decrepit. But we noticed this story today in the Daily Mail. It is most interesting.

From Drop Box

Re: 100 Yr Old Molester Freed

Tell me more about the Edray house, Is it on the road to fish hatchery?

100 or not someone needs to smack the smug look off that child molesting *******s face and i volunteer !

On the left going out there. Right in front of the Groseclose subdivision. No signs!!!

he has served his time and should be forgiven but i cant do that .just dont have any compassion for repeat child molesters .some say they are sick.i say its a .22 cent fix.even at his age if he can get ahold of a little kid he will do it again.

yeah he gets a couple years and the child gets a life sentence real fair deal.

yes superglide the leftwing want to help these type and i dont have a issue with offering them help but after a second offense they need everlasting help.child molesters need to live and work under controled enviroments for life i dont think they can be helped they are indeed sick but the kind of sick you cant help and a true danger to all children .sadly there are groups who fight for these sickos rights who dont seem to see the rights of thier victims

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!