toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PT Picks Up on Deputies Suing the County

Front page!!!! Good story! Pick up a copy!!!

Re: PT Picks Up on Deputies Suing the County

can you post an addy for the paper there is it pocotimes.com or what??? thanks in advance

http://www.pocahontastimes.com/

it really is amazing he was not notified in writting as to why he was fired and decided thats grounds for a law suit,wow what a twit is all i can say.he should be hiding under a rock some place thankfull charges were droped and he isnt in jail making new freinds in the shower room.takes a lot of nerve to sue the county after his behaivor. like he thinks that did him wrong.id be ashamed and im a hard man to shame.

after reading the article that two deputies are sueing to county i cant believe either one of them have the gall. one wrote a check on an acct that was closed and wants his job back ???????

the felonious checks were actually written on an account that didnt even exist and on checks of a banking institution that no longer existed as the bank had been acquired and changed its name.

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wvmr/news.newsmain/article/1/0/1527462/AMR.Local.News/Charges.Against.Pocahontas.Sheriffs.Deputy.Benjamin.M..Wilfong.Dismissed

snakes and arrows
the felonious checks were actually written on an account that didnt even exist and on checks of a banking institution that no longer existed as the bank had been acquired and changed its name.

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wvmr/news.newsmain/article/1/0/1527462/AMR.Local.News/Charges.Against.Pocahontas.Sheriffs.Deputy.Benjamin.M..Wilfong.Dismissed

yes he would also be making freinds in the shower.cops cant do time in jail but scream the loudest when caught and sue faster than a speeding bullet.sadly these 2 clowns can still work as cops and thats where the system has failed us

well havent posted for quite some time,been gone for bout 2 years now lol.First id like say glad taters still kickin and heres a little of what i think about what ive read so far............GLAD SOMEONE FINNALY FIGURED BE SMART GET RID OF BARRY,and hope you got rid of Jenn too. Tooten Alkire and Wilfong should all rot in jail makes me want come back and laugh in their faces ive always thought they were trash Wilfongs always used the name also.Glad to see Norman is still keeping it going.I thought Walton would be good sheriff but wasnt there vote for him ss Dave.Hope you ghot rid of Beverage she corrupt too Dosha was great ss she ever left.I will be checkin in see how things are going back home now and then HAPPY NEW YEAR POKEIES

lol
well havent posted for quite some time,been gone for bout 2 years now lol.First id like say glad taters still kickin and heres a little of what i think about what ive read so far............GLAD SOMEONE FINNALY FIGURED BE SMART GET RID OF BARRY,and hope you got rid of Jenn too. Tooten Alkire and Wilfong should all rot in jail makes me want come back and laugh in their faces ive always thought they were trash Wilfongs always used the name also.Glad to see Norman is still keeping it going.I thought Walton would be good sheriff but wasnt there vote for him ss Dave.Hope you ghot rid of Beverage she corrupt too Dosha was great ss she ever left.I will be checkin in see how things are going back home now and then HAPPY NEW YEAR POKEIES

jen is nice

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!