toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Stinkwell Has Picked up a scent of scandal--Information Needed!

From Drop Box

Re: Stinkwell Has Picked up a scent of scandal--Information Needed!

Who Cares
Translation:

Norman has heard another rumor & is too lazy to do the investigating himself. Instead, in his usual way, he'll open the rumor mill up for public discussion & see whose names we can drag through the mud. If any inocent people get smeared...oh well, just "collateral damage."

im sure norman isnt interested in smearing you who cares so dont get excited .any reasonable person can see hes just asking if anyone knows anything .are you scared of norm or something?or are you hiding something.

That is not a rumor. I am sitting here at home on a very cold day and I don't have time to go back to town to trace this down. I thought someone like David Fleming or Marty Saffer might be able to explain what this is about!!!

To: Who Cares
The "Good Ol Boy System" (in my opinion) is probably in almost every County, City and State. The actual underhanded things that go on would floor most people. Our family has found out the hard way. There is absolutely nothing wrong with someone trying to keep em straight and honest.....

i agree. who cares?? is getting old quick. he never adds anything to the conversation. just always calling ppl liers and crap like that.

who cares everyone would welcome a little freindly debate ,and you just might make a freind or 2 along the way.its cool man no ones perfect its real easy to forget there are people here behind the words.let me prove it to you .if ive said anything that offends you or hurts you in some way im sorry for it .now just say that to norm and be cool.you dont have to agree with some one to be nice.

As sitting here reading how folks are struggling in your area, which it is everywhere, but to think it is in our town, it is hard to even think of this, as a community that use to be that of one, of working togeather, to be that of a mission to make it happen, when everyone helped out during the floods, that of putting a new band addition up, none of these required money from the tax payers just that of a kind heart, word, but now the corruption, has always been there, but know one gave a rats to put it out there, it was always done behind close doors, for the fear of what ever, But Norman, has made it more clear now, so admit it you always thought it was true it just that of now it is out in the open on here, the he said , she said is for cowards, but for him to be out there to bring it out speaks volumes, , What I can't figure out is why so much negitive towards this of him bringing it up, It is your tax money that he is talking about, as well as all the payouts from the BOE, The other BS things that go out, I think as a tax payer you would want to provide a safe enviroment to live in, with no one going hungry, or that of folks being with out great water, or that of heat,or jobs to come to your area, I know that some want no change, but change is sometime a grand thing, as I look at Normans pics, I can't belive this is the town, that I long ago, grew up in, What is the issue there all the coruption or that of just don't care, as Norman is a great person, yes he maybe a little different, but he does keep on top of things, as all of you should be doing, yes you can make a difference, Yes David Jonese is trying, as well, but as reading here, I see that the team is faltering, Well the team is each and everyone of you to be on the home winning team, So get up today, and make a promise that you will do something nice for 29 days, go out each and everyone of you today, smile, then the next day pick up or sweep in front of your door, then take back your neighborhoods, as Norman can keep them honest, but it does take more than one to do this, So folks show each of you need to stand on what is right.

You could hit some of these people over the head with truth but they will still allow their disdain for Norman or the administrators blind their vision. People like that "Who Cares??" character are not interested in the issues. They are only interested in their own agenda and that agenda is just being a jerk to everyone they disagree with to make up for their own personal shortcomings. And then as administrator pointed out, when they get called on it, they go into the fetal position and become the victim, like someone is trying to silence them. There is plenty of room on etater for respectful discourse. No one wants to try it though. We don't all have to agree but there is such a thing as respectfully disagreeing. People don't have to call names to get their point across, they just chose to do so because it makes their miserable existence seem a little more worth while.

And something else. Do you think any of these people calling names and degrading people would actually do that if they were speaking face to face with the people they're harassing? I don't think they would. They are nameless want to bes that feel some type of power for probably the first time in their lives by calling people names and trying to tear someone down. It's a sad situation when you have to try to hurt someone in order to feel better about yourself!

Went down to town and asked a few questions. Seems that there really hasn't been money spent YET on non-governmental business. But the CC was discussing having a policy on it but decided that they would just do that on a case-by-case basis. I guess they will just go ahead and make the debt and then figure out if its legal to use taxpayer money to pay for it.

Can you imagine a policy like this: The Pocahontas County Commission has determined that taxpayer money can only be used for government purposes.

It would be kinda dumb because in essence its saying, The county will do the legal thing with the money!

bottom line norman is , it should go without saying.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!