Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
14 People Take the Civil Service Test--3 pass

From Drop Box

Re: 14 People Take the Civil Service Test--3 pass

explains the quality of the staff in the first place..

"He who lives in a house of glass should not throw stones".

My son, a well educated and intelligent young man took this test. How dare you make such an asinine statement. Try taking the test yourself and see what your score is. It is not an easy test nor should it be.

how dare you tell me things, you are the one who goes around preaching to everyone and cant even manage what you eat you fat trash

well a bit touchy are we not?i dont see any scores there to brag about seems either the test is really hard which i know better or those taking it dont have really high iq scores dont mean they are dumb by far ,just not above average.last cival service test i took i got a 98 on the man hired had a lower score than me the good old boy system ..my freind charlie took the test to be a sheriff here in florida he has a learning disability and got a 92 some how i doubt the test is any differnt there than here.by the way im not fat ,as for trash thats a matter of opnion.

Bob: Not to be nosey, but how much were you tested on grammar and spelling ?

i thought it was talking about that barkley tub of lard

English ,anyone?
Bob: Not to be nosey, but how much were you tested on grammar and spelling ?
one of my short commings i must admit.you and who cares should get together and test us all.by the way is that the name you always use or are you hiding behind a new one?

me
i thought it was talking about that barkley tub of lard
i dont think the post by norm was in anyway directed at those that passed but was done to show the fact that many of those who desire to get involved in lawenforcement within the county cant pass a basic test 3 out of 14 is not awe inspiring.i think that was the point but am guessing.my post was not worded well but poc county seems to have a overall poor quality of officers who seem to be in the news regulary for crimes and questionable behavior.

Getting testy are you? The name is not the nemesis of communication :Poor grammar and illogical answers and statements are. Are you hiding behind a name ?

Norman is an English teacher. Perhaps we could ask him to have a seminar on elementary grammar. Those interested would not have to give their name.

my you sound like who cares,as a matter of fact you sound like him a lot.do the 2 of you hide out in your secrect bad guy cave and plan to attack people who spelling or gramer is not up to par?then rub your hands together pat eachother on the back and kiss saying good job we got another one.my you are a dynamic duo ill say that im really scared and hurt. o my how fearsome you are .ill bet in person you like to scare babies and small children for kicks but only attack adults here on e tater or other sites perhaps?humm maybe.well in person im not a little kid .and i freely agree with you my spelling and grammer lack. you on the other hand hide behind a name and pretend to be a real tough guy when we all know your a coward.

Maybe they should grade on the curve. Even those who passed the test, passed with barely a D. I think that it is safe to say that these are simply the sharpest knives in the drawer.

You are sounding a bit paranoid. Just be friendly to someone who gave you a gentle suggestion. I do not see why you use the word coward. I do not know any of the posters. Do you think patrolmen or whatever they are should be able to communicate in an aceptable manner and should be tested in grammar? I do.

English ,anyone?
Norman is an English teacher. Perhaps we could ask him to have a seminar on elementary grammar.

Have you ever read any of Norman's posts? Having him teach grammar is definitely a bad idea.

A twitter of sorts.
You are sounding a bit paranoid. Just be friendly to someone who gave you a gentle suggestion. I do not see why you use the word coward. I do not know any of the posters. Do you think patrolmen or whatever they are should be able to communicate in an aceptable manner and should be tested in grammar? I do.
you are right i was offended and overreacted im sorry .

Stinkwell Tater
Maybe they should grade on the curve. Even those who passed the test, passed with barely a D. I think that it is safe to say that these are simply the sharpest knives in the drawer.

thats a nice way to put it

i probally should not post when it comes to local lawenforcement as i must be honest i dont like them very much.i know several young women over the years who have told me about the sexual advances from local lawenforcement those who were single and those married .ive heard the rumors of drug use and drugs that were comming up missing.ive seen how certain people in the area are above the law and know they were not going to be arrested.and ive seen and heard rumors of pet snitchs commit some rather serious crimes from b&e to assult to rape and the law doing nothing .and we have all seen how felonys are done by our lawenforcement and how some abuse the system,granted they all do not do this there are a couple who are clean.so it bothers me when local people want to be part of this .it would seem those with higher test scores would be able to make a differance a smarter cop will tend to be influanced less from what ive seen.because of how i feel i guess i should consider not posting on the threads involving lawenforcement in the future.

I don't think it is very nice to post this when the people who took this test hasn't even got their results yet. And not all of these people took the test for the sheriff office, their are other jobs that require this test.....
It would have been nice to got it in the mail first like they were told then to be announced by a big mouth...

It is public information. I posted it when they were ready to release it! All is ok!!!!

sideshowbob
i probally should not post when it comes to local lawenforcement as i must be honest i dont like them very much.i know several young women over the years who have told me about the sexual advances from local lawenforcement those who were single and those married .ive heard the rumors of drug use and drugs that were comming up missing.ive seen how certain people in the area are above the law and know they were not going to be arrested.and ive seen and heard rumors of pet snitchs commit some rather serious crimes from b&e to assult to rape and the law doing nothing .and we have all seen how felonys are done by our lawenforcement and how some abuse the system,granted they all do not do this there are a couple who are clean.so it bothers me when local people want to be part of this .it would seem those with higher test scores would be able to make a differance a smarter cop will tend to be influanced less from what ive seen.because of how i feel i guess i should consider not posting on the threads involving lawenforcement in the future.

well i did my thinking and ill still post on lawenforcement just because if people dont there will be no one watching them,

3 out of 14 seems like a pretty good average for Pocahontas County. I'm suprised it was that high.

It is hard for a written test to judge character. The tests are written in a deceivng manner.

Passing or failing grades just don't predict if a person is going tobe a good officer.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!