toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
someone who needs there kids tooken

Their was a few domestics this weekend, some didn't even go to jail. So I guess you don't know, because your not talking about them. Like he said, vandetta against someone is my conclusion. Now really do we need list people on how their mothering skills are, because we would be here all day? No one is perfect, maybe a little more quiet about it. Those are who you worry about, because if everyone don't know about it then no one has anything to discuss. Most generally those are the people that harm children. These families could be just having difficulties in life, and yet people gossip about it, and most of it isn't true. Yet, are you a mother with a problem? I think so that is why you are making problems for other people. I go out, have a few drinks. That doesn't make you a bad mom. It isn't going to make you mom of the year or anything either. For a moment you step back take a good hard look at your life, then you can call CPS. You live and you learn, judgement day will come faster than you expect it. I agree you don't abuse children, but their we go again their is alot of different types of abuse. I have yet to here the two domestics that happened for the children to be abused. If you say mental abuse don't put on her that you have never had a dissagreement around your children if you have. Their it is mental abuse child heard it. Drink beer, abuse , Drugs, abuse, argue, abuse. If you don't have a clue stay out of it. Best thing you'll ever learn in life. If you just right down hate the people, tell them. It would be alot easier, than try to put their life that no one knows, but them, on the internet. Right now they are probably trying to figure out what to do to make things better. Just a little bit of info gets out or so we think it's true and gossip. If I believed everything I heard no one in the county should have kids. There we go again on Gossip, try today to sit down and do some positive thinking. Hell it couldn't hurt a person, read this whole web site. sorry, you have some good, but most of the time it's not. That is where people need to be adults in life. If it's wrong report it, If you know all about it. if you don't, keep putting it on here, draws lots of attention. It makes you feel good doesn't it? Gossip very sad

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!