toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
why

why does people talk about you behind you back and act like they did not do a thing :(

Re: why

well if your the size of big foot it could be because they fear you and know better than to do it to your face. i recall the last person to talk about my lady freind behind our backs showed up with beer at my house and left in a ambulance .ive also found some people have nothing more to do.you should hear some of the rumors ive heard about myself i even enjoyed hearing some of them .made me look like a cross between jack the ripper,pablo escabar ,and ron jerromey .some people are jelous plain and simple.some people want to hurt you but dont have the stones to do it anyother way.some just like to talk about others because they have no life.and to some extent were all guilty of it all of us do it to some extent.the real question is is it ment to hurt others or just ome light conversation.ask thats what i do ,you will be suprized what you find out.

you right

some people talk behind your back because they know the person they're talking to will run and blab everything that was said. it's not the people who talk behind your back that you need to worry about, it's the person who told you that others are talking behind your back. those that are running back and forth trying to cause trouble are the ones you need to watch out for.

tanks for the advice

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!