toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Are There Any Christmas Plays Scheduled

Are there any Christmas plays scheduled at local churches?

Re: Are There Any Christmas Plays Scheduled

I think I heard Pine Grove is tomorrow night.

Victory Chapel Dec 13 at 7:00

Grace Baptist Church
512 3rd Ave Marlinton,WV

Church Christmas Play,
Sun, Dec. 13 @ 6:00 pm

Everyone Welcome

Durbin Church of the Brethren Christmas Play will be at 7 PM on Friday,December 11.

What are these "Christmas plays" all about? Music? Drama? Carols? Prayer?

To: SS HO

Just as Jesus said to His disciples in John 1, "Come and see"

Marys Chaple Church is have an old fashion christmas
program on Sunday 20 of December at 7:00 pm
Every one welcome

There is a school play at pchs on the 17th. We are doing the homecoming. Its based on the old tv show the waltons.

Wow! Thanks to the neighbors in the neighborhoods...our families can know the events! My family loves the Waltons, too! What time is the play at the high school on Thursday, Dec. 17th? Alot of the other ones are interesting and some are local, too. Like everyone, we are trying to save on gas and get to the local ones, at least, for some Christmas spirit! Thank you all! Merry Christmas!

New Hope Church of the Brethren's is December 20th at 7:00 :o) come and join us for a great night of fellowship and worship :o)

voice
There is a school play at pchs on the 17th. We are doing the homecoming. Its based on the old tv show the waltons.

What time is the play? Is there a charge for admission?

The Durbin Church of the Brethren will feature an encore presentation of its Christmas play on December 23 at 7 PM.

Curious Parent
voice

What time is the play? Is there a charge for admission?

I had someone ask the high school today. The play starts at 6:30 tomorrow night, Thursday, Dec. 17th and there is no admission charge. It is about the Waltons.

Hope everyone can make the play at the Highschool it should be good!!!!!!!!!

I think there may be a small fee to attend the play at PCHS. Maybe things changed.

Whenever I called the school yesterday afternoon and asked about admission, one of the ladies working in the office, said their is no admission charge to see the play. It's to take place this evening at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium.

Snowflake
Whenever I called the school yesterday afternoon and asked about admission, one of the ladies working in the office, said their is no admission charge to see the play. It's to take place this evening at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium.
Notice: A correction to my posting above. PCHS is charging admission for the play this evening, it's $3.00 students & $4.00 etc. Told me they're sorry for the mistake.]

Hew Hope Church in Frost will be putting on a Christmas Play on Sun. Dec.20th @ 7:00pm. All welcome!!

Frank Church is suppose to have there Program Sun.20 2009 at 6:00 or 7:00. If anyone knows exact time please poat Thank You

I have to tell you that the students in the high school play were pretty spectacular! It was alot of fun...they even had the Baldwin ladies with their eggnog...LOL! The students were fun and exciting to watch! It ended up being $3/student and $4/adult, but well worth it! You could see those students had worked very hard to prepare and the props were even great! The students looked as though they had just as much fun with it as I did! They even had an intermission between, with snacks and drinks for everyone. Merry Christmas too all!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!