toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
freezing in the snow

Help someone, we are in desperate need of a load of firewood, the guy we usually get it from can not come today and we are completely out. Please call 4564068 if you or anyone you know has any wood for sale and can deliver it quickly!!

Re: freezing in the snow

not trying to be pushy here but id try to stock up just a tad if your budget allows just to be safe.ofter you can drive along the road and find wood to burn lot of work climbing the hills picking up dead falls but its better than being cold ,of course that is if you have transportation and are physically able to do so.

We got some wood thank you very much for your help.

Bob,

We try to keep someone on hand at all times to bring us wood, unfortunately this was an exception to the rule and we were having a hard time. I do not have any way of hauling wood or I would get some along the road, but I no longer have a truck. I think I should be like you and move to somewhere warmer. lol Thanks to everyone that has helped, I am glad we live in a community that helps out one an other.

Happy you got some wood. I just got on here and saw this and although I don't have any, I would have tried to have found someone for you. Bless you and stay warm.

The bad news is that there will be less firewood in the future because of Obama who is turning 32,000 acres of the Mon into a wilderness.

I would like to say that it is people like Glad and the young man who braved the snow and brought me the wood today, that make me proud to be from this tight knit community. Just when I think that there is no hope and that the world is falling apart, someone shows their kind heart and gives me a sense of hope again.

Yes, Stinkwell, you are right it seems Obama is really making things rougher than they already were. I think that he should really rethink his plans on shutting all the mines down, he is just making us even more dependent on foreign fuels.

In need very bad
We got some wood thank you very much for your help.

Bob,

We try to keep someone on hand at all times to bring us wood, unfortunately this was an exception to the rule and we were having a hard time. I do not have any way of hauling wood or I would get some along the road, but I no longer have a truck. I think I should be like you and move to somewhere warmer. lol Thanks to everyone that has helped, I am glad we live in a community that helps out one an other.

yes i assumed you had issues with transporting it or health issues .while its not bad down here in central florida of the winter the summer temps and humidty can take some getting acustomed to.you use your ac 24/7 from june to nov

In need very bad
I would like to say that it is people like Glad and the young man who braved the snow and brought me the wood today, that make me proud to be from this tight knit community. Just when I think that there is no hope and that the world is falling apart, someone shows their kind heart and gives me a sense of hope again.

Thanks but in all honesty, anyone who does not feel a need to help someone out to keep them from freezing is selfish and needs to learn what the words "care" and "compassion" means. (Not to mention SELFLESSNESS. I would never wish on anyone to be cold or hungry. There will be many this year that are though and it is really a sad thought. Anyway, take care and God bless you.

I know someone that has some wood for sale. I don't know how far he delivers but he can use the money too. His name is Kenneth Cochran and is in the phone book and lives in Buckeye. I hope this is helpful. Are you eligible for fuel assistance thru the welfare? If so call them, see what you need, fill out an application. It wouldn't hurt to try. It's just a thought. That way maybe you can get enough so you won't run out for awhile. Good luck

I have gotten so much help on this matter, thank you to everyone. I did get the LIEAP payment and that is the only way that I can in fact afford to get wood at this time. The young man that brought me the wood yesterday came all the way from Hillsboro and I really am grateful for that. My usual wood guy has shown up today. I was also happy he came. The wood checks from DHHR really helped out this year and that is exactly what I got out of mine. I am outraged that there are others out there who do not spend these checks on what they are supposed to be for, and this year the payment was over $400 so therefor there is no excuse for anyone who got this check to be going cold. I know I am stocking up on wood. Thanks again and I will give this Mr. Cochran a call to see what he charges, it is nice to know all my options. Once again thanks everyone.

freezing in the snow

If you ever need FIREWOOD

CALL

799-7186
Ask for CHRIS

Sorry I don't get on here much anymore , so I just saw this ! Even thou I couldn't have helped you guys right now , because of money problems on this end also. some how I would have got you all some wood ! Just glad that someone did help you ! I love you all , and hope that you have a nice Christmas !

hello if you still need firewood call me i sale it for 60.00 a load ,jimmy (304)-456-4443

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!