toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Yeah...

Same names different year.... Wonder how many of them will actually be convicted?

Re: Yeah...

please fill a know nothing in are you referung to the new indictments? from what i can tell, the economics dictate that it's more profitable to keep them here and the cash flow coming,

i see that scumbag larry turner is in jail again. id love to see them lock that whole clan up for the rest of their welfare lives! if we're gonna take care of them we might as well make sure they won't be sellin drugs or hurting people.

I hope they are all convicted.I am so sick of all these no good for nothing pieces of trash getting away with everything.I hope more people get arrested,i am so sick of drugs around here and most of the people have kids.They are just ruining their lives too.

you guys just need to leave them alone maybe thats where you need to be

this web site is nothing but a stupid gossip site

a person

what took you so long to notice?

not long smarty pants

not long smarty pants

it's a good thing you learn fast. some who log in here believe everything they read is gospel instead of gossip.

ok .........................

every body runs ther mouth aboth the turners and it gets them no freken were so just be quite

Here's some tricky little facts:

You have used six different personalities on this thread.

You started a hate thread "someone that needs there kids tooken", do you remember that little gem?

Yet, now, you don't want people talking about the people mentioned in this thread? Is that not a double standard?

It proves what I said in the "kids tooken" thread, You had a vendetta against the lady you started the thread about.

Now, someone mentioned one of YOUR buddies and you didn't like it! Did you??? Oh no, now it's gossip!!

Perhaps we've learned something here today? Yeah....... probably not! Goodbye!

haha funny

Administrator
Here's some tricky little facts:

You have used six different personalities on this thread.

You started a hate thread "someone that needs there kids tooken", do you remember that little gem?

Yet, now, you don't want people talking about the people mentioned in this thread? Is that not a double standard?

It proves what I said in the "kids tooken" thread, You had a vendetta against the lady you started the thread about.

Now, someone mentioned one of YOUR buddies and you didn't like it! Did you??? Oh no, now it's gossip!!

Perhaps we've learned something here today? Yeah....... probably not! Goodbye!

I love it when you call them out!

why u hate them so much just asking
i might be one of them

you can all pick on me its fine i can defend my self and am acustomed to it

[why u hate them so much just asking
i might be one of them[/quote]

why dont u put your mouth
were your a** is huh

a person

i know its sad

right

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!